• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I am a loser, love has passed me bye

M

Metalman5

I have just been shot down today by another woman. For ten years I have tried to find a companion. Never works, I am a full time volunteer but women don’t seem to care. I have been told I am a sweet and caring man. At this point I am about to say so the f!!k what.

I am about to say screw America , woman here don’t care about me. They only seem to care about money, which I have very little. Even single women refuse to go on a date with me.

Screw life!

Z

ziedite

Hi Metal.... firstly... if you are truly a sweet and caring man... well you are a rarity. And that is why women in the USA don't get you. To truly appreciate that sort of man takes time, and initial first impressions don't show it. You don't say if you are in an urban or suburban environment, but that makes a difference. It took me until I was 38 to find the right man, and he was 44! And there were lots of disasters along the way. So stay sweet and caring... and it will arrive. Be a tiny little bit more patient. :)