• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i actually want to die

A

Antonia25

im looking up suciicde methods...
i emailed samaritans,,,,,
i think its the only option...im not even scared.......

raven

raven

im looking up suciicde methods...
i emailed samaritans,,,,,
i think its the only option...im not even scared.......
I know that feeling but try and see if you can last another 5 minutes. Get yourself a drink or something. Try and keep busy. Are you able to phone the samaritans? They can help. Its a lonely place to be but we are here for you.

*supportive hugs*

raven

D

DELATEXT

wanting the torment to end seems the only option sometimes??
But really it is not, no one can understand your pain except you, you live it.
Despite this Life is worth living, there is hope and respite,
I have been where you are many times, it is bleak and soul destroying, Please do not give up, talk to someone and go see your doctor, life is worth it, others are concerned and wish you well !!!!

:( :grouphug:

A

Antonia25

its so hard,
i just want it all to go away, i see no other option,
been on 2 types of anti depressents, seen my doc like every 10 days, seen a phsyciatrist, been to councelling twice.....and im still messed up............
:mad:
:(
what is the point

L

Libbeh

:grouphug:please don't kill yourself. there is actually so much left to live for.
everything has to get better at some point.
i know this feeling, i've been here before too. ><

D

DELATEXT

Please let us know you will not harm yourself,
wishing you happiness and well being !!!

:grouphug::grouphug:

I AM ON THE ABYSS,
PUSHED BEYOND DESPAIR,
PAIN LURKS IN THE MIST?
I AM FROZEN AND SIMPLY STARE,
HOPE IS GONE, DOUBT IS CLEAR,
I AM ONE WITH THE FEAR,
MOMENTS CREEP ALONG THE CLOCK,
I AM TIRED OF ENDLESS TALK,
THE BURDEN IS TO MUCH,
IF I COULD FEEL A GENTLE TOUCH,
A RADIANT SMILE,
TO KNOW LIFE IS WORTH WHILE,
GIVE ME COURAGE TO LIFT ME UP,
TO WASH THE TASTE FROM THIS BITTER CUP,
HEAL ME OVER THE TOILS OF LIFE,
GUIDE ME THROUGH THE PAIN AND STRIFE...

:grouphug:

A

Antonia25

im still alive......
thanks all
nice to know people care.....
even if its not the people it shud be

D

DELATEXT

well done!!
hope you feel a little better and can get the time to relax with luck and good rest??

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

M

Mad Chick

Hi,
I'm so so glad that you held on the other day. All I can say is from personal experience is that it IS worth holding on that extra day or even hour.
In my life things got so bad that twice I tried to kill myself. I am so eternally grateful to God or the PTB's(powers that be) or whatever that I failed because however bad things get there is always a reason, however tiny,to keep going for.
I know the place you are in right now seems hopeless but there is hope, and you are so brave getting to that next day like you have. no one knows how brave we all are, all us people suffering day in and day out with depression and other mental illness, but we are. we are brave because we go on.
I found that breaking each day down into even quarter hours helped sometimes. I used to make a chart with the times on and then cross off each quarter or half hour as I made it through. Sometimes I would be doing something and forget to cross of a few hours and it made a difference to think at the end of the day that I made it through another day.
The worst time in dispare WILL pass, all of us who have replied to you can't be wrong, just keep holding on and you will start to feel better. just take it slowly and BE KIND TO YOURSELF.

T

TOONAFISH

((((())))))

thinking of you. keep going one step at a time, it will get easier. it is hard to believe people but it will get easier

W

Willcat

I,m sorry your going through a difficult time Antonia25

Deep depression had me in the same mindset at on time. But I had to remember that my neural-chemicals were way out of whack. Causing me to think in ways that were were not my fault. I hope you still seek or stay committed to a good therapy regimen. Hang in there, there is hope..one has to look past the depression to see it. Please continue to reach out for help. :grouphug:

E

elitejones

Bipolar disorder

It’s time to buckle up don't be embarrass,do needful that will serve you better.(y)

M

Mad Chick

how r u?

Hi Antonia25
How are you doing? Hope things have picked up a bit for you and you don't feel so bad. Keep going and keep strong.:flowers: