• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I actually still occasionally hear voices.

Hello513

Hello513

They are very rare, and faint. However I still hear them on occasion. My response is typically the same shut the F up you are not welcome here, and they typically go away.

If that does not work I threaten to make them recite I am a little teapot again a trick I used on them in the past as I can frequently make them say what I want.

Anyways they typically show up in moments of intense sadness, and or boredom so I try to keep busy as that seems effective at keeping them away.

They showed up briefly today as I have been very sad and worried today, and I got quite pissed off. They always anger me. I refer to them as my cancer of the mind, and frequently refer to them as a tumor or cancer.

I don't put up with them anymore. They are not really a problem anymore as they are so infrequent that they don't reallly bug me anymore. The bigger problem is my shitty mood problems that I cannot seem to stabilize.

God I wish I was happy again. It seems to be so fleeting, and the smallest thing will send my mood spiralling down.

EarthChild

EarthChild

I'm in the same situation - my voices come about once a week and for 15 mins at a time. And I have mood swings too