• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I actually cant take this anymore!!!

J

jema88

what can i do i cant handle feeling like this one day im ok the next i want to take my own life!! i feel a failiour to my mum dad brother && son!! i feel like no one will ever want me because im bipolar... infact ive not even accepted the fact that i am bi-polar.. this weekend i went on a massive drug binge n spent ALOT of money on cocane... i have no idea what so ever why ive done it... && now i feel even worse.. i want to end my life!!

mr_c

mr_c

what can i do i cant handle feeling like this one day im ok the next i want to take my own life!! i feel a failiour to my mum dad brother && son!! i feel like no one will ever want me because im bipolar... infact ive not even accepted the fact that i am bi-polar.. this weekend i went on a massive drug binge n spent ALOT of money on cocane... i have no idea what so ever why ive done it... && now i feel even worse.. i want to end my life!!

Hi Jema,

Hang on in there,

I know what you mean from mood changing from one day to the next, belive me when i say the drugs dont work, its just a tempoary cure and the come down always makes things seem worse.

Take care

S

skyblue

I've helped myself by turning my life around.

I've stopped all the self destructive behaviour and have concentrated in getting well by doing all the obvious right things. Eating healthily, sleeping well, regular exercise and avoiding all alcohol/drugs.

You need to help yourself for things to get better.

Look at your prescription medication first, if it's not working, get them sorted out with your PDoc.

Look at your lifestyle and see what changes you can make, if you have addiction problems, tackle these issues.

It is possible, because i've done it. I'm not saying it's easy, but you can get there too.

Do it for yourself, family and your dear son. :flowers:

J

jema88

when i feel like this though i just feel like theres no other way other than take some drugs make me feel better.. confident.. and loose weight.. even thou i know its wrong i cant stop my self from doing it... i dont want to do it because i cant handle the come down!!.. but its like i dont think straight befor i make wrong decisions xxx

S

skyblue

when i feel like this though i just feel like theres no other way other than take some drugs make me feel better.. confident.. and loose weight.. even thou i know its wrong i cant stop my self from doing it... i dont want to do it because i cant handle the come down!!.. but its like i dont think straight befor i make wrong decisions xxx

Jema,

Are you seeing a Psychiatrist and taking any medications ?

I used to have addiction probs because I too just wanted a quick fix. There are ways around it.

J

jema88

yes i am seeing one && also im on medication.. i need to stop drink and drugs.. i think im finding that a bit hard..xx

S

skyblue

If you see a PDoc, you should be seeing a Care Worker/MHteam too. Explain to them your issues, come clean and get these problems sorted out. There maybe underlying issues as to why you do these things, like anxiety, low self esteem etc, it's usually the case.

It's a long road, but you can do this. If I can,.. anyone can.

I've managed to change my lifestyle and I'm feeling so much better for it, I really am.

I am still struggling alittle with my anxiety and low self esteem, but i'm not self destructing like I used to. Instead I'm doing things that are positive,.. and i'm getting there.

I wish you all the best. :flowers:

Last edited:
T

TOONAFISH

Hiya

I used to take drugs every weekend. I dont remember how i got into it but the come downs were horrific, yet still i took them everyweeked, taking days to recover.

one weekend i ended up taking a huge amount and ended up in psych hospital with delusions etc which lasted a couple of days. went on to have a major episode of depression

that was the last time i took drugs. i wont say it was easy and it still can be tempting at times, but it isnt worth it.

drugs are bad for any person but more so with people with mental health probs.

they make you feel more confident while your on them but you know yourself the next day you feel far from confident.

give it a go, we can support you here. it will make a big differnece to your mood.

sorry if i sound patronising i dont mean it like that.

sending you loads of good luck vibes. xx:)

J

jema88

aww dear im sorry to hear that..
yes im going to get help my nurse is coming to visit me tomorrow..
im feeling alot better today than i did yesterday but still not back to normal!! =|
xxx