• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I’ve had such a bad week!

M

Mr S

I have so many problems related to mental health. I’m actually a really strong person, otherwise I’d have let it get the better of me!

To many people who know me, especially at work! I’m an asshole, just a horrible malicious prick!

I’d agree, but it’s because I’ve been through so much in my life. From abuse, when I was much younger, to be brutally bullied at work from a young age!

character building they call it! But to bully a 16 year old child, when they’re fresh out of school and you’re all fully grown men! Cowards I call them!

I’ve been in trouble at work with my managers about an incident that happened last month, when I had a bit of conflict with one of my co workers.
he got into trouble himself and to take some of the light of him, he told about our little conflict and I was dragged into the office!

I’m a really nice person, but my personality has changed so much. I’d do anything for anyone, but I can be a prick at times.

my life is just shit! So bad! I’ve hit rock bottom, with a bang! Negativity everywhere I look!

Z

Zoe1

hi Mr S

I really wish you could get a better job
not all work places are the same

:grouphug:

OCDguy

OCDguy

I wonder if things are getting on top of you, and that is bringing the worse out in you? If this is the case do you know what needs to change to turn things around :hug:

M

Mr S

hi Mr S

I really wish you could get a better job
not all work places are the same

:grouphug:
I’ve been looking, but because of the pandemic, there are very little jobs available.

M

Mr S

I wonder if things are getting on top of you, and that is bringing the worse out in you? If this is the case do you know what needs to change to turn things around :hug:
yeah I need a to make a few changes in my life.

Z

Zoe1

n yeah maybe you can ask the doctor for some therapy ?
to help you over this hurdle
because after your past experiences
you might be attracting the same thing

M

Mr S

n yeah maybe you can ask the doctor for some therapy ?
to help you over this hurdle
because after your past experiences
you might be attracting the same thing
that’s exactly what it is. Past experiences, in present times.

Z

Zoe1

yes and my experiences are different in the details
but underneath I'm getting into situations
that are familiar because of my past

its possible to break out of that with help

hicks

hicks

Are you saying you're awful to people at work?
Really try not to do that. Don't your past experiences tell you that this can have a huge impact on people? Some of us are really sensitive, and don't react well to conflict. It's a major stressor for me.