I’ve been bad again

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I had my meeting with CPN this morning and she talked some sense and said most people feel like I do when the pip form comes. So why do I feel so bad that this evening I SH again. I’m not seeing the CPN for another month and don’t know if I can wait that long. My friend said to leave it til after the face to face on Sunday and see if I feel better. But I’m so low now and I’m scared. I just want to hurt

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

daffy you don't deserve to be hurt :hug:

and you are not a bad person :hug:

here's lots and lots of hugs for you, daffy :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi Daf,

I am really sorry that you are struggling and SH again. Hang in there. I wish I can do more to help.

Feel better soon :hug:

Topcat

Topcat

Sorry that PIP forms have triggered a bad feeling, big hugs to you :hug::hug: it's so very stressful for people to go through and it shouldn't be. I hope you're ok and can feel better soon xx

H

Helen73

Sorry that you're feeling this bad. PIP claims can be quite stressful can't they. Have you got someone to be there with you at the face to face? And can you phone your CPN and ask for a meeting sooner. Much love x

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Thank you all for caring. I thought I was doing well as I’ve not SH in almost 2 months. Will they ask me about them I’m scared now cos my daughters going with me and I’m going to have to own up to it and I know she’ll be cross with me. Apart from my friend no one else knows. I thought I’d be ok cos I’ve done it so they don’t show but it will be embarrassing if I have to show them

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Thank you all for caring. I thought I was doing well as I’ve not SH in almost 2 months. Will they ask me about them I’m scared now cos my daughters going with me and I’m going to have to own up to it and I know she’ll be cross with me. Apart from my friend no one else knows. I thought I’d be ok cos I’ve done it so they don’t show but it will be embarrassing if I have to show them
your one of the forum's angels, daffy, you are wonderful :hug:

glues angel wings onto daffy's back :innocent:

G

Girl interupted

Deep breath. And a big hug from me.

You are stressed and this is how you calm yourself. Intellectually you know it’s unhealthy, but that doesn’t stop the emotional side.

Please do something that nurtures just you. Take a hot bath, go get your hair done, do some writing.

Don’t sit by yourself and stew. That will only lead to more sh.

You’ll get through this, just like you have always done.

And we will be here for you. Xo

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

First of all, i'm sorry you're feeling so crappy and anxious. :hug1:
It's hardly surprising with the PIP stuff (I could easily rant about it all but i'll spare you!).

...Will they ask me about them I’m scared now cos my daughters going with me and I’m going to have to own up to it and I know she’ll be cross with me. Apart from my friend no one else knows. I thought I’d be ok cos I’ve done it so they don’t show but it will be embarrassing if I have to show them
The trouble is, if you don't tell them, they can quite easily say that you're doing well and that you don't need the support.
It's a tricky situation but I would try to be honest, but it's up to you, because it's hard to talk about these things in front of family members. :unsure:

Go easy on yourself tonight and this weekend (and just generally!).
It's a stressful time and although it's not ideal, SH is a coping mechanism.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Also forgot to say that i've never been asked to show them my SH at a PIP or ESA assessment.
I can't promise they won't ask but they shouldn't.

D

dewey

I had my meeting with CPN this morning and she talked some sense and said most people feel like I do when the pip form comes. So why do I feel so bad that this evening I SH again. I’m not seeing the CPN for another month and don’t know if I can wait that long. My friend said to leave it til after the face to face on Sunday and see if I feel better. But I’m so low now and I’m scared. I just want to hurt
Please don't. Post on here instead. Watch something.
Remember the good things about you.