I’ve been awarded high mob - high care until 2025. Without face to face.

J

Jules5

Good to hear I just went through my hearing so do not know results yet. The hearing went alright nothing tricky.

I focused on poor concentration and focus which I guess is serious. I think I did alright lets hope and pray I did. Congradualations.

N

nightmare57

Is that only for mental disabilities or physical too?
learning disabilities and schizoaffective disorder. I think because we only focused on the SZA I was awarded a 5 year award.

My friend who only has learning disabilities and focused only on that was awarded high - mob - high care.... was awarded ongoing PIP. I need to focus on more the LD side next time.

N

nightmare57

I think what helped us be awarded it is we live in supported living. The care manager wrote in the forms and they wasn't disputed. Care staff views get taken very seriously it seems. All 5 people on my supported living complex didn't have to attend face to face interviews and was awarded top awards. I do know people who live independently in the community but with staff popping in, who have worse anxiety and disorders then the people I live with and they got called to a interview.