• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I’m worried I have ALS

J

Joltsprite2

My uncle passed away from ALS and out friend just got diagnosed too!
I’m only 25 years old and I’ve had major anxiety lately and have had various muscle twitching daily all over my body. No cramping and my thumb was just twitching 2 minutes ago. I find myself stumbling in my words and I am so scared!!! Someone talk to me and tell me I’m crazy because I’m making myself sick :(

J

JeanPierre

You are crazy and making yourself sick! Stop it! LOL
How's it going today?

J

Joltsprite2

You doing ok today, jolt?
I feel like the twitches are becoming more but not painful or anything I am worried but I don’t even want to get checked out because unfortunately I don’t even have the money to do that. I think maybe stress but can stress cause literally every muscle in your body to twitch 😓

J

JeanPierre

I feel like the twitches are becoming more but not painful or anything I am worried but I don’t even want to get checked out because unfortunately I don’t even have the money to do that. I think maybe stress but can stress cause literally every muscle in your body to twitch 😓
Yes, stress can do that.
It's odd to me you know 2 ppl that suffered ALS.
That would definitely put me on guard.
I'm sorry you can't get tested but it's so unlikely you have that!