• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I’m waiting to die

M

Medusalinks

Totally depressed out of my mind. Lying in my bed, struggling to get up. Push myself to go for a walk and end up buying drink to block out the misery. I’ve realised I’ve made a total ass of my life and I’m left all alone with no way out. In a habit of just being myself with my depression perpetual darkness. Don’t think I can function at all with people, life ,work or normality.
I really don’t know how I got here.

wollie

wollie

Hi Medusalinks.

I'm in the same place as you, some times I think there is no light at the end of the tunnel, but then some thing pops up and makes me want to live again, please stay off the booze and try and get some exersize and look after your self, healthy food and plenty of tea.

All the best woolie.

A

aisha23

Hi Medusalinks.

I'm in the same place as you, some times I think there is no light at the end of the tunnel, but then some thing pops up and makes me want to live again, please stay off the booze and try and get some exersize and look after your self, healthy food and plenty of tea.

All the best woolie.

I need to drink more tea, honestly

I discovered mint tea and love it. it's especially good for when you are feeling poorly which I have found on several ocasions