• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I’m tired

R

RedYeti

Idk what thread this should go on, change it if you feel fit.
Y’all don’t have to reply, I’m just typing what’s in my head. Some talk of self harm/suicidal thoughts so don’t read if you can’t.

I’m tired of all this bullshit, this morning I woke up and had an anxiety attack which sucks ass.
these past couple years I’ve noticed things about myself that aren’t healthy or normal. Spent some time in counselling - I think I need to start therapy again.

All my life I’ve been stressed, I remember as a kid being super stressed 24/7 and never knew why, it was always brushed over and it made me feel like an outcast and it was my fault. I didn’t know how to handle it, if I’m honest I did self harm. I caught myself nearly doing this again a couple months back which was kinda a wake up call that shit isn’t right.

I’ve had suicidal thoughts since I was a kid. I didn’t understand what they were until this past year. I remember when they first started I was scared and never told anyone - still haven’t.

I’m just tired of having to deal with this stuff. I feel like I don’t have time to be me. Everyday is exhausting.

Im really making an effort to be better, but it’s draining man.
Not really got anyone to talk to about this stuff, so kinda just threw up what was in my brain into this box.

If any of y’all are struggling right now I’m sending you some love and appreciation 😘😘😘

peace

tabris

tabris

Hello, I'm sorry you've been struggling with this for so long. I know how it feels to be just exhausted of dealing with it literally every day when other people don't experience it at all. I truly hope things get better for you if you do decide to start therapy again. Sending you lots of love and hugs, remember we are all here for you <3

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m sorry that you are struggling. I hope the extra support by way of therapy helps. xo, j