I’m scared

K

kt_bee311

I have OCD and ROCD invasive thoughts like everyday all the time. I was having bad thought at that moment about I’m only with my boyfriend So I won’t be lonely. It’s really bothering me and I’m starting to think it’s true which is really scaring me. So my boyfriend asks if I want to be with him. I have my voice in the back of my head saying no I don’t want to be with you, but I know that is most likely my unwanted thoughts. But then, I can imagine myself not with Austin. So I’m totally confused, upset and scared. I need some validation please.

E

EstherRose94

I’ve def been there, right down to him asking and me being like “do I? Crap what do I say?”

That being said I love him a LOT. I know I wouldn’t break up with him, not because I’d be lonely (heck half the time he’s driving me insane haha) but because I’d lose the closest relationship I’ve ever had and I would miss him so much even all his quirks I would eventually miss. I know this bc we’ve almost broken up a few times but we never actually do and it’s not because I’m scared, it’s because I realize I really don’t want that.