I’m not sure what to think

G

gurl2134

Hi all, I believe I have signs of an eating disorder. I think I’m fat, I used to be really skinny and then because of my medication I have gained weight. My dad always has a reaction of “look at you! You need to loose weight” and it has gotten in my head. I’ve on multiple occasions have bought diet pills to help me loose the weight. I would workout in little incraments, but then I’d loose the motivation of get lazy. I want a fast solution to my weight gain. So that’s why I went with weight loss pills. Honestly I would not eat by I can’t seem to do that or I’ll get a migraine or sick. I don’t know if I’d ever purge, I don’t like the feeling of it but I’m not sure if I’d go to those lengths. I do binge eat though. I eat huge helpings and I eat when I’m bored or watching tv. I’m not sure what this means but I want answers. Can someone please help.

Luci

Luci

There is no 'fast' way to deal with weight loss. Any 'fast' way doesn't last and you get stuck in a cycle. You need to try and control your binge eating as that will be a factor, distract yourself with something else? Or binge on something that's better for you. Get a smaller plate to control your portions. Move around more, clean and tidy up, walk to the local shops, start small and build up. The medication doesn't make you put weirgh on, it may make you feel more anxious/hungry/happy/sad which can lead to binge eating, but your main focus should be getting support with your emotions, not expressing them through your diet ♡