I’m not even sure what my problem is?

A

Allsmiles

Hi everyone, I feel so silly posting because I don’t even know what my problem is. I went to a wedding last night on my partners side (I don’t know the family well) and I just feel so worried today: what did they think of me, did I drink too much and act silly? Etc.
My partner said I was absolutely fine but I literally have a voice telling me that I was an idiot and I keep replaying and analysing the evening over and over.

Prior to this, I have been losing hair and had no periods for three months. The dr did a blood test and said everything mechanically in my body is fine and it must be stress. I feel this anxious feeling a lot and it’s not that I’m shy because I’m really outgoing, can anyone help me to understand why this is happening?

Thank you :)

tatianarose2244

tatianarose2244

It is not necessarily the fact that you "have a problem". It may be that you have emotional unresolved issues within that need to be addressed! And guess what? We all have!
You are not alone in this!
Talking with a therapist could help you a lot
Eating healthy and moving your body also could help
Stress can cause imbalances in the body, but sometimes, or at least this is what i think, we have soul imbalances.. you soul is craving healthy expression
but this is what I believe, and what I see, if you don't understand I can express myself further
i hope i helped somehow

A

Allsmiles

It is not necessarily the fact that you "have a problem". It may be that you have emotional unresolved issues within that need to be addressed! And guess what? We all have!
You are not alone in this!
Talking with a therapist could help you a lot
Eating healthy and moving your body also could help
Stress can cause imbalances in the body, but sometimes, or at least this is what i think, we have soul imbalances.. you soul is craving healthy expression
but this is what I believe, and what I see, if you don't understand I can express myself further
i hope i helped somehow
Thank you so much for this. I am really interested in spirituality and I think I may start meditation and stuff to help me too. There are definitely unresolved issues from my school years where I think this all started, I remember my ‘friends’ (not real friends!) at the age of 15/16 telling me how to act/look or laughing if I behaved in a certain way and I was more frightened to fall out with them than actually their friend. I remember when I got my first job in a coffee shop that a boy told everyone to ‘watch her walking’ about me because apparently I throw my feet and I was so self conscious. I think these kind of situations wouldn’t bother many of us but I took them to heart and would go home and cry. I am extremely sensitive and I do love to be liked/loved so I think the thought of someone thinking negative things about me is my worst fear. I wish I just didn’t care what people thought 🙈 xxx

tatianarose2244

tatianarose2244

Omg, how could i forget meditation? I meditate daily 13 minutes a day (i slowly increase the minutes) and it does wonder! It really, really helps. Start away! It may be difficult in the beginning, but over time it becomes easier. There are apps that can help you and guided meditations.. etc..
I honor what you shared, I think that the unresolved issues may have even started before school age. Usually during childhood, but even during your teens you can experience trauma and shaming from other people (as you describe - btw you are not alone, i had my fair share of shame during my teens).
I honor your sensitivity. Just know that it is a gift. It is okay if you cried after being told those things. we are all different. I am very sensitive too and it is like having a superpower.. it takes responsability and you have to know how to harness this.
I care about what others say too (we have lots in common, you are not alone, see?) and I am learning (it is a process) to not give a damn about things that don't matter (like what other people think) but without wearing an armor. What you I mean? I mean that I will always care about the ones I love and about my projects BUT i won't go crazy if someone criticizes me or say something bad about me
THIS IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE and it is a process, I am still learning!
Is this helpful?