• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I’ll be your friend for awhile, if you’ll be my friend too.

Keesha

Keesha

Well for the record I suck at socializing and small talk but will stop in to say ‘hi.’
HI! 🙋‍♀️

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

Hi @Emmy how are you today? I'm much better than I have been (physically. I mean, I've been mentally ok...maybe. lol)

Emmy

Emmy

Hi @Emmy how are you today? I'm much better than I have been (physically. I mean, I've been mentally ok...maybe. lol)
Good day, I too seem to have reached the upside of a hill, both ways for me. I put up some blackening curtains. The darkness makes it easier to sleep, but also it makes me feel safe.

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

Good day, I too seem to have reached the upside of a hill, both ways for me. I put up some blackening curtains. The darkness makes it easier to sleep, but also it makes me feel safe.
That's great! We recently tinted our windows. Mostly to block the view from outside and to cool better, but it does make it darker too. :p

Emmy

Emmy

That's great! We recently tinted our windows. Mostly to block the view from outside and to cool better, but it does make it darker too. :p
Hello Anxious. How are you today? Today I got into zodiacs again. Can say, my chart still doesn’t seem to fall in line with me. It makes sense for the people around me though, so I’m not sure if I believe or not.

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

Hello Anxious. How are you today? Today I got into zodiacs again. Can say, my chart still doesn’t seem to fall in line with me. It makes sense for the people around me though, so I’m not sure if I believe or not.
Hey! Oh, I'm ok. Kinda mixed feeling t bh, but I wanna say good...but I just feel so bad. :evil:
I don't follow zodiac stuff myself. That's my impression, that it's only right half the time, so why bother.
I'm just...like I feel great, but I feel guilty for feeling great or for why I feel great. :/ So, I'm conflicted today, or well, lately I guess.

Emmy

Emmy

Hey! Oh, I'm ok. Kinda mixed feeling t bh, but I wanna say good...but I just feel so bad. :evil:
I don't follow zodiac stuff myself. That's my impression, that it's only right half the time, so why bother.
I'm just...like I feel great, but I feel guilty for feeling great or for why I feel great. :/ So, I'm conflicted today, or well, lately I guess.
Nono, feeling great is your perseverance kicking in. I’m feeling a little ok today. Still low motivation though, looking into my zodiac natal chart is actually helping a little though. It’s more accurate than my daily horoscope.

...It’s basically an outlines arrow pointing from childhood trauma to compassion as an adult, with sprinkles of my other faults and strengths that are basically just my personality? Turns out I would have been lost on cloud nine and writing stories with a happy life or not, haha X”)

T

TyFence

Oh my name is jimmy jack joe bob billy Jesus. Usually gets a laugh. Doh, I’ll be your friend, but I’m kinda quiet. If you’re a talker let fly. I’m a supportive type. Where can we go today? I know fishing. My friend Benny like to fish. I need to go get the mail- been a few days, got to practice my driving so I can go to church on Sunday. Things to look forward to- to which I can look forward.

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

Nono, feeling great is your perseverance kicking in. I’m feeling a little ok today. Still low motivation though, looking into my zodiac natal chart is actually helping a little though. It’s more accurate than my daily horoscope.

...It’s basically an outlines arrow pointing from childhood trauma to compassion as an adult, with sprinkles of my other faults and strengths that are basically just my personality? Turns out I would have been lost on cloud nine and writing stories with a happy life or not, haha X”)
honestly, I think my overenthusiasm got the better of me today and I fear I made a bad impression on a new group. :/ So, that's one reason why I was worried about feeling too good last time. Sigh!

also, just is that time that i must have a low mood. :/ So, here I am, kinda down tonight.

also, apparently i NEED to stay up late tonight...I was hoping to get back on a normal schedule after doing pretty good last night (but then getting up early this morning). I did take a nap, but I'm not sure how late "late" is going to be and whether I'll make it with a smile on my face. sigh!

Emmy

Emmy

Oh my name is jimmy jack joe bob billy Jesus. Usually gets a laugh. Doh, I’ll be your friend, but I’m kinda quiet. If you’re a talker let fly. I’m a supportive type. Where can we go today? I know fishing. My friend Benny like to fish. I need to go get the mail- been a few days, got to practice my driving so I can go to church on Sunday. Things to look forward to- to which I can look forward.
Hello, nice to meet you. Not sure how to respond to most of that, though, I’m sorry.

Emmy

Emmy

honestly, I think my overenthusiasm got the better of me today and I fear I made a bad impression on a new group. :/ So, that's one reason why I was worried about feeling too good last time. Sigh!

also, just is that time that i must have a low mood. :/ So, here I am, kinda down tonight.

also, apparently i NEED to stay up late tonight...I was hoping to get back on a normal schedule after doing pretty good last night (but then getting up early this morning). I did take a nap, but I'm not sure how late "late" is going to be and whether I'll make it with a smile on my face. sigh!
Aww, oh no. Yeah, it’s hard to keep a proper sleep/productivity schedule when you’re struggling with depression or anxiety.

I’ve come to a slowdown on my zodiac. I mean, now I sort of know why I’ve come to a standstill in my productivity, but there’s not much I can do about it. It doesn’t feel like I can fulfill everything the different parts of my soul want from this life: not without slicing myself thin, or taking some big risks...