• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I’ll be your friend for awhile, if you’ll be my friend too.

Emmy

Emmy

Hello! Depressed human here, in need of the most basic of human interactions.

Sounds like a bunch of us are lonely here, so there’s the deal: I’ll be your friend if you’ll be mine. I’ll reply as much as I can, as long as I feel engaged, and so should you. I’ll engage the conversation one day, and you can pick the next day. Or we can keep ourselves busy for just the hour, that’s fine too.

I don’t know how many people need this, or how big this will get, but if it does expand, grab a buddy, or join a buddy group. Be a good internet-stranger friend. Hello, how are you-back. Spend time on small talk, or share your experiences with depression.:hug: Remember that there’s more people And personalities in the world than you can ever wholly meet irl.

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
Great idea @Emmy you should open up a thread in the chillout lounge. I find a bit of general chat and a few laughs makes me feel much better. Look forward to having a chat soon. Welcome to the forum by the way. Really friendly community we have here, hope you enjoy it

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
Whats a good title for your chat thread? We had @AnxiousE bored thread that was very popular. Hope you get some good interactions on it.

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

Hey there. Welcome

Nice to meet you

Emmy

Emmy

Great idea @Emmy you should open up a thread in the chillout lounge. I find a bit of general chat and a few laughs makes me feel much better. Look forward to having a chat soon. Welcome to the forum by the way. Really friendly community we have here, hope you enjoy it
Well, I can’t delete it now.

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

Hi there! I haven't been around as much lately, but I've met some great folks here and I'm sure you'll feel welcome. :) I'll say hey when I can, but just wanted to say it might not get to be every day. Have a good one!

Emmy

Emmy

Hi there! I haven't been around as much lately, but I've met some great folks here and I'm sure you'll feel welcome. :) I'll say hey when I can, but just wanted to say it might not get to be every day. Have a good one!
Did you read the post? :/ I said that was fine.
Hello. This isn’t an introduction post, I don’t know why people are treating it like one?? I’ve been here since September.

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

:/ I DID read it and didn't get anything about how often from it, so I said that. Also, lol, i guess we all got confused that you have been around here. Guess our paths haven't crossed yet. It's not a huge forum, but it's big enough! Lol Anyway, take care! :)

Emmy

Emmy

‘Joined’ dates are posted when you mouse or click over a user’s username. I don’t see how my post was vague about that, but I won’t pursue your anxiety. See ya.

@AnxiousE

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

Hurricane, but maybe just rain and wind? Otherwise not rlly okay. How are you today?
Sorry to hear you're not so good today.. I'm feeling pretty average . Might take a laraz and have an afternoon nap.

N

nutsie

Hello Emmy I also new here

You can message to me any time