• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I´m so sick of it

E

Emma2605

Hi, so umm... I HATE eating. Every time I eat something I feel guilty. And I'm so sick of it. I can't do this anymore. I just want to have a normal relationship with food. But, I don't know how bc every time I have this thought that I don't deserve food. And eating is so triggering for me it always get me in a bad mood and I end up crying...

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im so sorry this is happening for you ,are you getting any help?
please try and eat ,we want you to live and be part of out community ,you are very welcome here x

R

RockyMountainsGirl

It's easy to be hard on yourself when you're not eating, but it's okay to sit down and relax.

Nothing will happen to you if you just take some time away from thinking about food.

People cry when they put lots of pressure on themselves. You don't have to deal with your eating alone. You can talk to a therapist who will be there to help you recover. You need some support.

This may be difficult, but try to remember that you, as a person, are so much more than your relationship with food.

E

Emma2605

im so sorry this is happening for you ,are you getting any help?
please try and eat ,we want you to live and be part of out community ,you are very welcome here x
Thanks for your answer.
No I don't get any help, idk but I am scared of getting help. I always have the feeling that I am eating too much even though I hardly eat anything. It's been going on since last summer. I was underweight and starved. But I didn't know I was going to develop an eating disorder. I felt better for a few months and also gained weight again, but now I feel so fat and uncomfortable in my body again. I know that I need to eat to live, but I would prefer not to eat anything at all or to throw it up.😔☹

E

Emma2605

It's easy to be hard on yourself when you're not eating, but it's okay to sit down and relax.

Nothing will happen to you if you just take some time away from thinking about food.

People cry when they put lots of pressure on themselves. You don't have to deal with your eating alone. You can talk to a therapist who will be there to help you recover. You need some support.

This may be difficult, but try to remember that you, as a person, are so much more than your relationship with food.
Thank you, I will try <3

R

RockyMountainsGirl

Don't worry. Many people develop eating disorders; it's very common. Try to find a psychologist or therapist. I found a good psychologist at one point by visiting my family doctor, who referred me to someone with good counselling skills. I took my first steps to get help at age 15 or 16.

Psychologists or therapists are kind and supportive, and they will know how to help you stay calm and relax. You can share all your worries about your eating with this person and they'll give you good advice and keep the information you share confidential.

You'll be okay. I know it's frightening to take the first step to get help, but it's the best solution.

E

emd2033

I know all those thoughts about feeling guilty and fat and undeserving feel SO real right now, but please consider that these are ED thoughts. They're not YOU, they're lying to you. The real healthy you, the part of you that knows you need to eat, that knows you want a good relationship with food, that knows that all bodies deserve food -->that is the part of you that you listen to. Slap those ED thoughts right in the face, because you are so much more than the food you eat and the size of your body. I hope this is a good reminder of that xx