• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

hypomanic/relationships

C

cole

hey i have been hypomanic for a good few weeks now and my meds have been upped quite a bit so am a bit calmer.i have tried to channel my energy baking,a raffle for charity,training for a 10k by joggin outside,time on the wii.am still not sleeping and a few weeks ago i broke up from a long term relationship.am still pretty numb its like i know i should be upset but i just cant feel it.he had a little boy who is 5 am missing him like crazy and i know he will be asking for me.I found a picture he drew me while i was cleanin my car saying he loved me and am the bestest and burst out cryin now i cant seem to stop when i think of it.my sister took the pic she said it isnt good for me.but i need it! ave been through her room and cant find it!

T

TOONAFISH

Hi Cole

Did you have a reason for ending the relationship? Or is just the way your feeling just now?

I'd miss the wee boy too, that must be really hard. Can you not pop round to see him for half an hour?

hope your ok tho

xx

C

cole

hey

no we have been in trouble for a while all we do is fight.we took so some time apart and my health improved all the fighin was stressin me out. no he wont let me see him :(