• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hypomania and mixed mood symptoms

B

Bigmouth_Strikes_Again

Hello,

I have read through every website i can find over the last few days, but i'd rather hear from Bipolar/cyclothymia suffers. Can people please tell me there symptoms of hypomania and if you have them mixed moods. Thank you! x

jax

jax

Hello there,
I suffer terribly with mixed moods. Personally, sometimes I can't tell the difference between a mixed mood and rapid cycling. Mixed episodes are extremely difficult for me to deal with. I have hypomanic episodes and manic episodes regularly. I was diagnosed with Bipolar 1 in 2005 - although had been diagnosed with cyclothymia and Bipolar in the states by two different Pdocs. I have not really been stable since 2005 - a few weeks at most.

I am not sure I can tell you all my symptoms for these things _ Gosh, I would be all day as there are so many. Is there anything specific you want to know?
Jacqui

Last edited:
B

Bigmouth_Strikes_Again

I'm not really sure, i just wanted to know what sort of symptoms people have, especially when going through a mixed mood.