• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hypomania—mixed episode—ultra rapid cycling

h_put2021

h_put2021

So, I am definitely having mixed episodes and am ultra-rapid cycling here lately. Today i woke up at 6am after going to sleep at 11:30pm... I got up and went for a 4.5 mile walk at 7am this morning. Never done that before, but alas, there is a first for everything. While I have the increased energy and am moving, doing things & talking much faster than usual, my thoughts are also racing and I am more anxious.... frustrating to have these mixed emotions and feelings! Depression isn't realllly present, but I do have some of those less-than-helpful feelings that come with depression.

Just had to share and get this off my chest.

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Mixed episodes and rapid cycling sucks :low: I used to have them a lot but luckily it's been a while. I found that stress and anxiety could trigger the episodes. I hope you feel better soon just hang in there and take care.

h_put2021

h_put2021

Mixed episodes and rapid cycling sucks :low: I used to have them a lot but luckily it's been a while. I found that stress and anxiety could trigger the episodes. I hope you feel better soon just hang in there and take care.
Thank you. The depression is hard right now. Very difficult to sometimes see the “light” in the darkness. But I’m a fighter. I know I can get through it.