Hypnosis

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Never tried it but interested to see people's experience with it

H

Helen1960

Hi daffy

My anxiety has been getting progressively worse. I thought that perhaps a hypnotherapist could help.

H

Helen1960

Soulsearcher,

that's what I'm concerned about. There is a retired doctor I know of. I don't know if he still does hydrotherapy.

EddieH

EddieH

The phycologist wants to try it on me. I'm a bit sceptical about it working, but I might try it anyway. I'll let you know how it goes.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Soulsearcher,

that's what I'm concerned about. There is a retired doctor I know of. I don't know if he still does hydrotherapy.
yea just try and do as much research about the person before you get it done and when you go to get it done make sure someone is with you, better to be safe

H

Helen1960

Hi Soulsearcher

I haven't tried it and don't know if I will. Somebody said that if you have mental health prblems it was risky. That's put me off for now.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi Soulsearcher

I haven't tried it and don't know if I will. Somebody said that if you have mental health prblems it was risky. That's put me off for now.
Hi Helen, I don't blame you if that's the case

R

runner girl

Only today I found a local hypnotist with great ratings and I think I will give him a shot. Who knows - maybe he can open some doors for me.