• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hypersexuality

vulch

vulch

My PTSD has given me the terrible curse of hypersexuality. Anything even remotely related to my trauma or even menial things makes me aroused,

I'm always aroused, things that shouldn't arouse me do, and I feel so guilty being with a man who is very...non-sexual. He's not asexual by any means but his sex drive is very low compared to mine, I feel like I burden him.

Many people tell me I'm too aggressive or open about my sexuality, I feel like I burden everyone around me, anyone else dealing with this I guess...under-spoken about side of sexual trauma? 😥

TheDarkPassenger

TheDarkPassenger

I guess mine is the right opposite, due to my sexual trauma I have a very low sexual desire. It's different for everyone, I'm sure your partner will understand.

vulch

vulch

I guess mine is the right opposite, due to my sexual trauma I have a very low sexual desire. It's different for everyone, I'm sure your partner will understand.
Yep! My fiance is on that side of the spectrum, so we're always trying to work with each other...its just that heavy burdensome feeling I get when my desire sometimes feels I guess "too much"

Z

Zookie

Yep! My fiance is on that side of the spectrum, so we're always trying to work with each other...its just that heavy burdensome feeling I get when my desire sometimes feels I guess "too much"
I'm in the exact same situation as my wife. I'm hypersexual and she's, well...different haha. It's very challenging. When she thinks she's putting effort in I'm quietly thinking hmm there are so many no limit extreme things I want to do and this is probably last on the list but hmm yeahhhh

nutsie

nutsie

I think sex not important

I like sport more better

Every person different

L

Littlefoot

I have a high sex drive, I want it three times a day. I want session to last 12 hours. I can't get enough. The problem is I'm demisexual, so I can't just go put and have random sex. My boyfriend is big polar and it a hard for me when he's in a low. I don't know what to do.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I have a high sex drive, I want it three times a day. I want session to last 12 hours. I can't get enough. The problem is I'm demisexual, so I can't just go put and have random sex. My boyfriend is big polar and it a hard for me when he's in a low. I don't know what to do.
Have you tried videos and sex toys?