• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hyped!!!

L

Lab rat

I haven’t had a proper nights sleep in about a week! I get about 2/3 hrs a night but it’s broken sleep. I’m so caught up with watching tv in the early hours when they are all asleep, mainly the Christian channels, which is odd because I’ve never even thought about religion! It’s becoming like an addiction!

I don’t seem to get tired anymore!

JessisMe

JessisMe

When I can’t sleep I get to sleep by listening to this deep relaxation music on YouTube:

On Fire

On Fire

I am finding sleep difficult too. I think it is Aripiprazole that causes sleep disruption, makes it very difficult to stay asleep.

L

Lab rat

I am finding sleep difficult too. I think it is Aripiprazole that causes sleep disruption, makes it very difficult to stay asleep.
The sleep disruption passes. You can always take it in the am, that’s what I do

K

karl7

I haven’t had a proper nights sleep in about a week! I get about 2/3 hrs a night but it’s broken sleep. I’m so caught up with watching tv in the early hours when they are all asleep, mainly the Christian channels, which is odd because I’ve never even thought about religion! It’s becoming like an addiction!

I don’t seem to get tired anymore!
i find my anti psychotics are great for getting me off to sleep....im asleep within 5 minutes every night.

L

Lab rat

The anti p’s don’t knock me out, the sleeping pills don’t knock me out. I’ve been on a cleaning and gardening in the snow binge today. Mrs lab rat insisted I went to bed this afternoon, wasn’t tired, told her that. Went to bed for 2 hrs, lay down with my eyes shut for half hour, when I heard zzz I sat up and read for 1 1/2 hrs. Going to try the sleeping pills again tonight, along with the other kind suggestions (I even brought some soya milk) but I think it’s a really bad idea for me to be driving at the mo, especially after today’s performance! What was I saying? Oh yes, I’m going to try all the suggestions, I think my concentration has gone completely kaput! I’ve lost track of when I last slept, but I don’t feel tired at all! If it wasn’t for the lockdown I think I would have gone gym for a couple hrs!

L

Lab rat

It seems worse than ever tonight, not a wink of sleep so far 3:12 am 😡