• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

HVN

W

WDR98

I go to a hearing voices network group in Penzance, Cornwall on the first Tuesday of every month at the healing star but it hasn't been running during covid lockdown. Its run by a lovely lady who has been sending me and the other group attendees letters and treats in the post. She also phones us and is contactable every week day. I find being part of a group helps a lot. Does anyone else attend any groups?

C

candycane

I would be very careful of the groups you attend.
Some may not be what they seem.

D

ddjaz0

Bad vibes candy cane

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I think there's a hearing voices group (not sure if it's HVN) in my city but I hate going into the city center so I've joined a general men's mental health talking group in a quieter town nearby, been with them since September 2019, great bunch of gents.

D

ddjaz0

Cool what do they discuss

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
We talk about anything, depression, anxiety, alcoholism, relationship issues, workplace bullying are just a few of the things our members have been through. Some just talk about what they've been up to each week.

We're like Andy's Man Club but we have only the one group where AMC has groups all over the country, ours is a registered small charity so we have lottery funding and a small grant from our local police and crime commissioner.