Husband Sectioned

Unique1

Unique1

Thanks for letting us know how you got on today.
I'm sorry he didn't want to see you.

I'm hoping and wishing for his improvement and in turn his wishing to see you.

So glad the forum is helping you, you deserve support.
Best wishes
Unique xx

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Please keep us updated if you can. I feel terribly moved by your account and although I don't really think I can help of course I would be here for you online and I wish you all the best. I think you're amazing.

RC2210

RC2210

I will of course :) hopefully with some better news to come.

This is the thing that has amazed me most about this forum. Everyone here is dealing with something; and yet everyone here is there for everyone else.

It's really inspiring and I thank you all again. If only everyone could be so understanding and encouraging xoxoxo

Peaceful

Peaceful

RC2210 I hope in time he can slowly begin to reconnect with yourself, but yes how long this will take is anyone's guess unfortunately.

Some people on entering hospital can get better very quickly - in all my times in there - I once was knocked out by meds initially - quickly came to realise my head needed to change - because I truly didn't want to be in there.

Whereas others will almost feel they need to be in there as they need the time to get back on track with themselves and what truly matters for them in their lives.

If you think the forum is inspiring then maybe it's because many of us have been unwell and lost so many people that at one stage we truly felt were on our side - so the fact you are sticking around for your partner says volumes for your own character.

But I do hope you have someone on the outside who you can confide in and feel comfortable with too, because in RL it is so so tough to be dealing with this alone.

I know you have got us in cyber space but not totally quite the same thing I know.

I do hope though whilst you wait for his recovery - I do hope there are things you can do just for you - which can take your mind off this tough situation even if only for an hour or two.

I find things that can distract our attentions are very important when dealing with times such as you are dealing with right now.

Wishing you well.

Peaceful.:hug1:

B

Betrayed

hoping things have been going ok in the last few days for you x:hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Mental Health Act - Being Sectioned 2