Husband Sectioned tonight 😞

S

Sinskip77

So managed to get husband a 2 night stay on a clinical psychiatrist unit tonight, but refused to go in when got there his family held him down and police arrested him 😫
How the he'll do things get better from this πŸ€”

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Sinskip, it is very upsetting when a family member is sectioned/baker acted. Sometimes you get lucky and they give a useful medication. Sometimes you are not so lucky and they give medications that don't work and even give worse symptoms than you started with. Does your husband have a diagnosis ??

Last edited:
S

Sinskip77

No diagnosis, it's almost as if i need tgat diagnosis just to give me something to understand, but just saying anxiety. Who was detained under section 2 and moved to secure unit last night. I just keep questioning why did he just not walk in �� is this all my fault, we have a 3 year old and his family juat keep saying he should had him so late �� he is over a hour away and visiting weekdays is 6 to 8. Weekends are 2 to 4. I know his in the right place but it just feels sooo wrong. His whole family went back to their house last night and all I got told was go to your mum's. I was made to feel as if i wasn't there �� not even a text to make sure i was home �� last time he was in crisis house they didn't come near, no help / support nothing, they would visit and not bother to tell me how he was, but every time I visited they wanted to know ins and outs of my visits ��I would never with old information from them. They were bringing hubbie back last night for the weekend just so that they could go out for a drink / go to football. No regard for there grandson, and lied to me told me he was in a better place �� I am so angry they said he should never have had a child at his age (43)

FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

Do not lose hope.

I have played out the same thing when I was 17, and I ended up in a forensic ward too. I tackled a massive group of police, and when they gave me pills I spat them out at the psychiatrist. I also threw a chair through a glass door and was restrained several times against my will.

Moving on, that sucks. But you must know that he will only be there as long as necessary, and he will come home.

All you need to do is support him, be strong and just wait patiently for things to improve. It may be days, weeks or a few months, no one can say.

People do come back, it is possible.

Keep us up to date with what's going on if you need to talk.