• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Husband gone--- I feel free!

M

Mastiff mom

So off he went on his biz trip and I have a full week all to myself! He tends to be very protective of me but it often comes across as overbearing and controlling. For instance, no workmen are lowed in our home without my husband being present. Upon leaving he told me not to open the door for anyone.
But I'm a mouse and when the cat's away the mice will play-- so, all you Brits had better be here tonight! We are going dance til dawn and get drunk on the finest champagne. Wouldn't that be lovely!!!who wants to come?

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
sounds like a well good idea. :D i will bring some pepsi for me and others that dont drink. :cheer:

hope you have a lovely week. :D
xxxxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Ah Mastiff Mom, you are hilarious.
I wish we could hang out with a nice bottle of wine! :D

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I will sit in a corner rocking back and forth. :p

M

Mastiff mom

Come one, come all! We can do it in The lounge.everyone bring nibbles and booze this is a racy party and everyone must strip by midnight.

Gajolene

Gajolene

49 today. ;)I feel old, usually birthdays never bother me, this one is for some reason. I've aged a lot physically with stress over the past 5 years though, health concerns are more of a priority now than in the past. Time to stop procrastinating and quit smoking. Goal for the year.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Aww, well in spite of your birthday bothering you, wishing you a Happy Birthday all the same. :hug:

rubyrose

rubyrose

Happy birthday, Gajolene. Try to enjoy it as best you can.

After all, there's a party goin' on right here :dance:

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

49 today. ;)I feel old, usually birthdays never bother me, this one is for some reason. I've aged a lot physically with stress over the past 5 years though, health concerns are more of a priority now than in the past. Time to stop procrastinating and quit smoking. Goal for the year.
Happy Birthday Gajolene! Yes, agree with the quit smoking plan. I'm 63 this year and still haven't managed it and by God I'm regretting it now. Chronic cough and breathless when I walk uphill with heavy shopping :( But other than that, being 49+ ain't so bad. Time to give up on all those unrealistic youthful aspirations and just chill out and enjoy life the way you want to!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Mental Health Experiences 5
Carol1952 Mental Health Experiences 5