• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Husband friend hit on me but husband blames me

U

Unknown1986

It’s a long story but couldn’t keep it from my husband so started to tell him and after one sentence he gets aggressive and basically calls me a slag

MarieRose

MarieRose

Oh dear Unknown sorry for your husbands reaction.Basically its not your fault that your husbands friend came on to you,you need to make your husband understand its not you that initiated the interaction and ask him why would you tell him if it was your idea to go with his friend.It wasn't your idea and you rejected the advances tell him and obviously tell your husband its him you love and want.I know you must be feeling misunderstood and wrongly accused.I hope that you and your husband can work this out!

U

Unknown1986

He’s thrown me out and has text his friends wife and said he’ll end up locked up over this. What a mess. I just wanted to be a good wife and tell him as we don’t keep secrets and also tell him knocking how sensitive it is

S

Scapes1986

ACCOUNT CLOSED
He’s thrown me out and has text his friends wife and said he’ll end up locked up over this. What a mess. I just wanted to be a good wife and tell him as we don’t keep secrets and also tell him knocking how sensitive it is
I’m sry I hope things get better. That’s mean to do. And can be tiring to go through.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Unknown, I am so sorry your husbands friend hit on you and then you were blamed. This is not your fault and your husband should be angry with his friend, not you. Do you think he may just need to calm down and then he can see reason?

JessisMe

JessisMe

What a nightmare! I’m so sorry you are suffering through this bombshell experience right now. Is there anyone you can reach out for support from? Friends, family, a trusted counselor? I agree with others: the best thing to do is to lie low and wait for your husbands reactions to cool a bit so you can possibly broach the topic with him later. Right now look for any kind of support you can find out there for yourself. xo, j