• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hurts t

G

Georgina

Fed up again today got annoying voices through my head getting off on how far there going to go they have been talking to me for 13 years and they have made me attack myself scared loads of times. There accusations terrify me although they're not right what there saying is wrong They say they have set me up my whole life they think I made choices I didn't and mistakes I didn't make. They say I'm lazy but I am housebound due to level of anxiety and it is caused by the death threats that are made constantly I have panicked twice now with my brain being messed with there describing what there doing to me im scared sat here of dying and leaving my kids.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hang in there love. It is good to vent. Just let it all out dear.

G

Georgina

I've woken up after going funny last night in my head they are saying something happened my brain due to them has anyone else been through this?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Yes dear I go through strange experiences like this

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

my voice called three says all sorts of nasty stuff when he gets going

i try and ignore him nowadays but its not easy

we're all here for you though :grouphug:

G

Georgina

Well I'm sat listening to all the talking through my body they tell me there the townspeople they've taken me fully in but there points aren't as clever I'm a human being how did there voices get inside me please tell me cause I have ehad enough had of my mental health people talking as if I'm the fake one whatever

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Well I'm sat listening to all the talking through my body they tell me there the townspeople they've taken me fully in but there points aren't as clever I'm a human being how did there voices get inside me please tell me cause I have ehad enough had of my mental health people talking as if I'm the fake one whatever
You are doing well dear. Tonight my voices are not too bad. hang in there, I am here. :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Hearing Voices Forum 3
S Hearing Voices Forum 30