• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

hurting

M

mewmewpurpur

I'm trying to navigate a relationship and now thats gone to shit. Im trying to pick up my pieces, and i don't have a great support system. my mind is devastating me and I don't have the motivation to cope. i feel like i can barely keep myself afloat right now, but if anyone asked id lie. I feel like im destined to sabotage every relationship. I never want to hurt anyone cause of my shit again. i go to therapy and see a psychiatrist, but i dont feel any better. my self-image is trash and im trying to change that so any advice for that would go a long way. thanks

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I hope we can all help you through this difficult time. Things will get better even though it may not feel like it. You are not alone in this.

V

venusgarci

I also ended my relationship today and feeling like an absolute shit. I too go to therapy and have my psychiatric treatment, I think I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that but I am still struggling. I know this is hard but we are resilient and we're aiming towards stability and that is A LOT. What had been working for me is to take life very calmly, like really trying to do my best in every activity I did. I kept my space clean and tidy not just because but because, I told myself, I'm worth it. I also challenged every horrible thought I had, I know you don't feel strong enough to do that but then I will tell you that you are not your illness, you are worth it too, and you deserve love

M

mewmewpurpur

I also ended my relationship today and feeling like an absolute shit. I too go to therapy and have my psychiatric treatment, I think I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that but I am still struggling. I know this is hard but we are resilient and we're aiming towards stability and that is A LOT. What had been working for me is to take life very calmly, like really trying to do my best in every activity I did. I kept my space clean and tidy not just because but because, I told myself, I'm worth it. I also challenged every horrible thought I had, I know you don't feel strong enough to do that but then I will tell you that you are not your illness, you are worth it too, and you deserve love
thanks for saying this

Delilah67

Delilah67

I’m so sorry to hear you’re in such emotional turmoil. We are here for you, partners in the battle against ourselves, champions for finding and loving ourselves, to support each other through our ups and downs.
You are so worth happiness, love and respect... big hugs