Hurting

S

Stormcloud

I know this may sound pathetic but I am hurt when I am not missed on here.
I see others who haven't been online and people are missing them and concerned about them. I wasn't online for awhile and not one person asked where I was.

I don't like seeking attention at all, I just feel if I disappeared then no one would be bothered.

I am actually thinking about leaving the forum if I am not wanted. I see others who have made friends here and I have tried but I think that I have failed.

Sorry for my whinging it's just the way that I feel.

I feel bad as it is.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
my fault for starting the thread
im a stupid twat

you are my friend though and you have my email
very few people get that x

S

Stormcloud

Your not stupid Lu, It isn't your fault. Oh god I am sorry if I have made you feel bad. x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
Your not stupid Lu, It isn't your fault. Oh god I am sorry if I have made you feel bad. x
you haven't you are entitled to convey your feelings
i think it might be to do with our bpd and rejection it would upset me too if i were not mentioned but the only reason i get mentioned is cos im constantly on here so my abscence is noticed x

S

Stormcloud

I always make people feel bad with my words. Maybe I should just leave I always fuck things up.

I'm just going to curl up somewhere and die.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Please don't leave the forum Stormcloud. No one ever says they miss me either. When I don't go to group no one bothers to call and check on me. It hurts though I know. But you would be missed if you closed your account. :hug:

S

Stormcloud

Please don't leave the forum Stormcloud. No one ever says they miss me either. When I don't go to group no one bothers to call and check on me. It hurts though I know. But you would be missed if you closed your account. :hug:
Sorry FUBARLady that you practically feel the same way. You're a great person so always remember that. I think it's because we don't make ourselves well known on the forum and it is why we are not missed, but I guess some of us like to be the quiet ones. anyway take care of yourself. xx

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Sorry FUBARLady that you practically feel the same way. You're a great person so always remember that. I think it's because we don't make ourselves well known on the forum and it is why we are not missed, but I guess some of us like to be the quiet ones. anyway take care of yourself. xx
I just hope you don't hurt yourself. You are a good person too. And thanks. :hug:

R

Rusalochka

I know how you feel. I get ignored a lot on other websites when I share my art. Like on twitter, I don't have anyone who looks at my stuff. But you know what? I decided to do things for me! Not in a selfish kind of way. But in a way to show myself love. If I love to draw, I should do it because of my love for art. Not for other peoples opinions.

We're here to support each other! Please don't go! :hug1:

Anon_21

Anon_21

I have the same insecurities too, Stormcloud. Pretty sure no one would notice if I disappeared. But I would like to see you stay :hug: Hope you are ok, even if you need a break from here. Take care, x

Shadow-one

Shadow-one

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
Hi Storm cloud

I've just seen this thread as I haven't had a chance to look at 'new threads' for ages....but I'm really glad I saw it........

You're right......... people who don't post very regularly can fall under the radar a bit......but it doesn't mean people don't care.....

I think it's just that when you're there - people are delighted because they see you.....and when you're not - people just chat to whoever is around..

It definitely is NOT just you and although it's very hard when you have BPD NOT to feel hurt and as if nobody cares..... please try and believe it...

Like you Stormcloud - I find it so much easier to believe the negative....but in this case......it's really not true..

I love talking to you anyway.....stay around :flower2:

Poppy2014

Poppy2014

I think you are one of those people who offer advice and chat occasionally, but you don't "talk" a lot, you're a quiet user. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But some people have been here years and it's difficult to be one of them because they have such a long history.

People like you are missed by people like me, someone who doesn't post much, in terms of outside this forum, occasionally I look at the chat forum but don't post much there either. I don't have much else to offer other people on other forums as I can't understand what they are going through

Like you I could be gone a few weeks and its not until I come back that people realise I've been gone (apart from a couple). It doesn't mean you're not wanted or missed.
It's all part of having an unstable sense of self as the text book says. In real life it means we think we aren't as valuable as anyone else and because we are so useless we shouldn't be here.

But when you are in a good phase even you realise that's not true, you know that we, someone will miss you and be sorry you aren't there.
So be calm, love yourself, realise others want and need you and come here when you want to.
Xx Poppy

Shadow-one

Shadow-one

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
I think you are one of those people who offer advice and chat occasionally, but you don't "talk" a lot, you're a quiet user. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But some people have been here years and it's difficult to be one of them because they have such a long history.

People like you are missed by people like me, someone who doesn't post much, in terms of outside this forum, occasionally I look at the chat forum but don't post much there either. I don't have much else to offer other people on other forums as I can't understand what they are going through

Like you I could be gone a few weeks and its not until I come back that people realise I've been gone (apart from a couple). It doesn't mean you're not wanted or missed.
It's all part of having an unstable sense of self as the text book says. In real life it means we think we aren't as valuable as anyone else and because we are so useless we shouldn't be here.

But when you are in a good phase even you realise that's not true, you know that we, someone will miss you and be sorry you aren't there.
So be calm, love yourself, realise others want and need you and come here when you want to.
Xx Poppy
Poppy...

One question...

How do you always know exactly what to say??

You constantly surprise me :hug:

antimatterTek

antimatterTek

I just cut myself off an online radio station that I have played on for over a year because I felt that I was invisible. I would get iced out of the chatroom and no one told me "nice set" or any kind of encouragement. I know my worth, but I am going to stop giving people it when they do not appreciate it.

I feel invisible at times as well. People do not seem to be attracted to me and even put off by my behavior or what I say. I don't know the reason.

But fuck em all. I am going to truly start living for myself and my family and not give power to strangers that, in reality, do not deserve it.