• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hurting myself

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

I think that first thing is first - do you need medical attention? Stitches?
If you do, please go to the emergency room and have it sorted properly.
And if you have a mental health team - next step is to contact them and tell them you’re struggling.
There’s no shame in a backlash at all, just see it as your soul telling you that you need more love and support right now.
So sorry you’re struggling. :hug:

J

jasmine27

I am trying my best. I feel very sad right now.

R

Rex Smith

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am trying my best. I feel very sad right now.
It's the equivalent of drugs. Some people unknowingly cause harm to feel good and not to kill themselves. The heightened feel of happiness from the surge of endorphins is why.

Not going to lie, I low key enjoy accidentally getting hurt.

Punching bag, lifting weights with dumbbells, and yard work. I have a shovel, pick axe, and cutting axe to work with. Digging a grave then filling it in is fun and more fun how my neighbors keep their distance.

B

beautywithin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
How to stop hurting yourself?
Hi, i'm sorry if this is intrusive but how are you hurting your self im only asking this as I can then offer the techniques that I sometimes use x

J

jasmine27

Hi, i'm sorry if this is intrusive but how are you hurting your self im only asking this as I can then offer the techniques that I sometimes use x
I usually hurt myself repeatedly, the pain I feel makes me feel good.

J

jasmine27

It's the equivalent of drugs. Some people unknowingly cause harm to feel good and not to kill themselves. The heightened feel of happiness from the surge of endorphins is why.

Not going to lie, I low key enjoy accidentally getting hurt.

Punching bag, lifting weights with dumbbells, and yard work. I have a shovel, pick axe, and cutting axe to work with. Digging a grave then filling it in is fun and more fun how my neighbors keep their distance.
Sometimes I take ice cubes in my hand and hold them tightly, that makes me feel good. Also, I am learning Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and other coping skills.

B

beautywithin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Morning, Ice cubes are a good idea and a hair bobble or elastic band on the wrist and twanging it I also find that helps, are you in to exercise running or weight training I find helps when your muscles feel like there on fire but still pushing through accepting them burn I find is a real help plus builds your muscles at the same time xx