hurting, help please

raven

raven

Sorry its only me again. I'm in a really bad place at the moment. I day dream about being in hosptial critically ill saying goodbye to my loved ones. Its a positive image which I know is sick of me. I did an ESA50 (benifets) form last weekend and it really has messed with my head. I was forced to admit all that is wrong with my life and me and I simply can't come to terms with it. I want to die. I've written to my therapist saying how I'm feeling but i doubt he will do anything. I didn't manage I think to explain how bad I really am. I want them to fill me full of drugs and take this pain away. Again thats not going to happen.

Looking for comfort which i don't think I can get.

A lost soul.

raven

dib4uk

dib4uk

Awww Raven, im sorry that your going through a tough time of it recently. Rememeber it will pass. But i know how much of a pain it is whilst it is here.. Yeah them forms should come with a trigger warning. Try and put it mentally to one side, and keep on telling yourself that youve taken a positive step in fillling out the forms.

Hugs. :)

bulbie

bulbie

You know, I like the fact you called me Blubie. That's all I seem to do these days. :)

But there's plenty more where these came from! :hug:

raven

raven

You know, I like the fact you called me Blubie. That's all I seem to do these days. :)

But there's plenty more where these came from! :hug:
Opps I'm sorry bulbie, I could see there was something wrong when I posted your name but my head was such a muddle that I couldn't work out what! Sorry.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Raven,

How are you doing now - try to remember the positives in life, you have a lot to give

(((((hugs)))))
KS

bulbie

bulbie

Ah don't apologise honey - if I said I liked it, I meant it! It does seem very appropriate for me right now. :)