• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How's it going? Wha' gwan and hello:)

D

DC_Dub

Hi guys,

I'm new here, obviously, and joined because of what's been going on in my head the past few years, particularly the past few months.

I think I've got a serious problem, or perhaps several, but I have no one I trust enough to truly open up to. I haven't spoke in depth about my problems to anyone in years - I don't know if it's the nature of the people I associate(d) myself with or just my personality in general.

Anyway, I used to post very regularly on another forum a few years ago and found that sense of anonymity you find on the internet to be priceless at times you need help getting help with something personal, or getting something off your chest.

So... here I am, hi, and I look forward to speaking with you in the near future :)

B

Blondie

Welcome,I'm new to.A problem shared is a problem halved and all that.Hopefully your experience will help others on here.New people join constantly on here,I carn't keep up with all the replies today,but I did my best!My daughter has a terminal illness(see justgiving page) so people never know what to say to me.

M

maudikie

maudikie.

Welcome, and talk o us on th is forum. it helps to get things off your chest.
Take care. If it gets too bad goto see your G.p. and see if you can get some couselling.:)

M

maudikie

maudikie.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. What age is she, and is she living with you? I hope you are geting all the support you need and are netitled to.
Take care. Carers U.K. might be of help to you.:(:)

B

Blondie

She is 17 and lives with me,younger sister and step dad.You can see her picture and about her illness on the justgiving link.Thankyou for asking,people never know what to say to me!!:(