• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

howdy

W

womanowar

hi, im bipolar. currently depressed. hello every1!

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi, :welcome: to the forum, we're a friendly lot. :)

Q

quality factor

:welcome: to the forum, hope you find
it a friendly and supportive place to be.

QF.

S

SmileyGirl

Hello, I've just joined today too.
Also currently depressed, meds all over, and can't leave the house! Have read through a few bits on here and everyone seems really nice. Hope people's replies are not going to make me more anxious and paranoid that I am saying the wrong things and upsetting people. I just want to be able to communicate with others who know maybe how I'm feeling instead of friends/family who try but don't

Q

quality factor

Hello, I've just joined today too.
Also currently depressed, meds all over, and can't leave the house! Have read through a few bits on here and everyone seems really nice. Hope people's replies are not going to make me more anxious and paranoid that I am saying the wrong things and upsetting people. I just want to be able to communicate with others who know maybe how I'm feeling instead of friends/family who try but don't
Hi, we are known for being a friendly forum and once you begin to feel at home, I'm sure that you won't worry about saying the 'wrong thing'.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion and nothing is right or wrong. At the end of the day we all have different experiences to bring to the forum, so go for it!!

Good luck!!
QF.

S

SmileyGirl

Thanks, even signing onto here was giving me a thud in my stomach. So very anxious right now, but not sure what of.
Everything outside my four walls I guess.
And people coming in! I can't answer the phone either, I let it ring unless I can see who it is, and even then there is only one or two people I can bring myself to speak to

Scared with BPD

Scared with BPD

Totally understand

Hi Smiley Girl

I only found this forum a few days ago and I cannot tell you what a great feeling it is to be able to communicate with people who understand, rather than worrying friends and family.

Hope you are holding up OK. I really relate to you not being able to go out too much. I think I have ventured out about 5 times in the last month and it certainly made me feel incredibly anxious and panicky when I did. You are certainly not on your own.

Keep posting messages, it's amazing how many people are part of this forum and how supportive they are.

Keep safe
Claire

S

SmileyGirl

Outside

Hey, I managed to go out yesterday with the dog. I live by lots of fields and although I stayed well away from people, I was out for nearly two hours. I was knackered for the rest of the day.
I was proud for 5 minutes then winding myself up that it was such a big deal etc etc I keep trying to hang onto the proud bit.

Baby steps eh

Scared with BPD

Scared with BPD

You really should be proud

Hi Smiley Girl

Only just logged on to the forum today. You did fantastically well to go out for such a long walk and you mustn't play down what a big achievement it was.

Big congratulations to you

Hope that you are feeling OK today?

Keep safe
Claire

S

SmileyGirl

Yes felt quite ok yesterday, and today has been ok too. Still having to go outdoors with someone, but feel less stressed about going outside. Maybe my meds increasing are helping. Always difficult to know if its the meds or general mood if we didn't having disorders/conditions isn't it?
How are you? Did you have mad winds last night?

How is everone else?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marcy_Cakes Introduce Yourself 8
G Introduce Yourself 6
2 Introduce Yourself 3
A Introduce Yourself 1
E Introduce Yourself 4