• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Howdy

G

Gudbrande

So I really dont know how to start I guess by just typing what I feel to be honest it feels like a invisible pressure surrounding me I had kinda accepted it for a while then i found a small ray of hope that ended up being a ball of deception so I'm at an all time low I cant sleep my brain wont stop I'm full of anger and sadness and no where to let it out I have no one to turn too I'm just out of options I don't wanna feel this way anymore I'm just tired and struggle just to do anything I drown myself in distractions but nothing works I want calmness not this whatever it is

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

Welcome . It's a great place with understanding people in here .

Brownangel

Brownangel

So I really dont know how to start I guess by just typing what I feel to be honest it feels like a invisible pressure surrounding me I had kinda accepted it for a while then i found a small ray of hope that ended up being a ball of deception so I'm at an all time low I cant sleep my brain wont stop I'm full of anger and sadness and no where to let it out I have no one to turn too I'm just out of options I don't wanna feel this way anymore I'm just tired and struggle just to do anything I drown myself in distractions but nothing works I want calmness not this whatever it is
Hi I am sorry you feel that way, I sometimes feel like I can't enjoy the things I love too. Talking about it might help? We are all here to listen and support you. I am here to chat if you would like.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Welcome to the forums! :grouphug:

I’m so sorry you are feeling this way.
Have you been in therapy or are you taking meds at all for it? And the one ball of hope, do you mind telling us what that is?

G

Gudbrande

Welcome to the forums! :grouphug:

I’m so sorry you are feeling this way.
Have you been in therapy or are you taking meds at all for it? And the one ball of hope, do you mind telling us what that is?
No I have not been to therapy or any meds. They stay of hope was a person that came out of nowhere but ended up just being a liar