• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Howdy, y'all!

25or6to4

Just a quick intro...

It started in 2010 When I had my 2nd major back surgery and the Dr. told me I'd never be able to work again and told me to sign up for disability. Long story short, I did but can't get it.

My life has been on a doward spiral ever since and my family doesn't understand or seem to care. Even though I'm sure they don't do it intentionally, they say and do things that only make my depression worse.
I'm hoping to find like minded people that understand what I've been dealing with all these years.

Thank you for allowing me here and I look forward to making some lasting friendships.

J

Jazzmine84

Welcome to you! I can surely relate to what you’re going through. I can’t work and I’m still pretty young, so I feel like I’m in a dead end. It’s depressing and very frustrating. If you want to exchange about anything, good or bad, or just blow some steam, I would be glad to be your ears.

Hugs!

toutatis

toutatis

Hi 25or6to4. Yes, it's always good if you can connect to those on the same path.

Stay strong and a very warm welcome to the forums.

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Welcome my friend. It's a friendly and non-judgemental site here. I am sorry life is going rough for you. I am sure you will like the forum and there is definitely a lot of potential for making friends here, I have made some myself.

Enjoy the site.