• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Howdy doody!

M

melanie

Hello, I'm new here. This is my first post on here. I have really struggled this year and I am feeling much better than I was. Before, I struggled to concentrate on anything, I would stress out and it would cause more mood swings, but right now, I am able to actually think. I have been through 2 miscarriages this year and I was sacked from work, although I have been told by several sources that it was unfair dismissal. I was too ill to take them to court or anything. I have depression and anxiety and have had quite a few delusions this year, which for a while prevented me from walking around my own house. I have been through about 3 months of councelling and I am supposed to have more long term councelling soon. I am also on prozac, which does seem to help.

The good thing happening at the moment, is that I feel well enough to try again for a baby and I am hoping that I will be able to come on here for help to help me get through my next pregnancy. I'm sure that some of you will have experienced it before, but I currently feel like I need to have a baby, rather than want one now. I started working again a few weeks ago, but part time, as I have learnt I cannot push myself too much, as I am quite delicate. I have a tendancy to be quite hard on myself, but I am learning not to.

Anyways, that's my introduction. I hope it wasn't too gloomy, I tried putting the basics down. Although I have had problems since my early teens, but just not to the degree that it got to this year. So ...hello people, I hope you are all nice. I'm going to shut up now, cos I'm babbling on...nervous and all that. :redface: :)

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Melanie

And :welcome:.
I hope you find the members of this site as friendly, helpful and supportive as I have :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marcy_Cakes Introduce Yourself 8
G Introduce Yourself 6
2 Introduce Yourself 3
A Introduce Yourself 1
E Introduce Yourself 4