• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Howdy all

Little Miss Trouble

Little Miss Trouble

Hi
I'm a 22yr old female. I was diagnosed with Bipolar over 2yrs ago after a close friend from college/uni decided during my second depressive episode in as many yrs that she couldn't cope any longer without getting help for me. I have had my highs and most of the people I know say that the biggest thing about me is my giddiness and love of life, and my ever rosie 'glad' game. But when things are like they are now I wish none of them knew me or even knew I could be like that. No-one who has not been through depression has no idea, they get scared and don't know what is best to say.
I am a very strong Christian so some people, especially at church, say get to God, get back to Him, but it doesn't matter how close He is or I to Him it doesn't change the feelings inside of hate, fear, sorrow, pain, loss and dispair. :cry: Others, who say they have been depressed say go to bed thinking tomorrow will be better and it will be. Nothing seems to comfort or help - I guess some of you guys can understand what I mean.
I started this depressive eppisode into a God-forsaken land of an eternal spiral about 2 weeks ago and was asked by the CPN to get onto a forum and I found this one and found some of the comments that I could relate too. Why why why on God's earth does depression get harder each time and throw more stumbling blocks in the way each dumb time. I have always had fears which dissapear when I am ok or hypo but haunt me when I am depressed, this time they are restricting my life, everything is. I don't know what it is but its scary the doctor says I'm just anxious but HELL is scary when you don't know whats happening to you.:scared:
Sorry to let off steam in this way its hard to say it all but its also hard to keep it bottled up inside when you have no-one who understands around and people telling you to keep quite, others can't cope. I hope some of you guys can understand and maybe help me while I'm down and out. When I am strong again (whenever that may be) I'll try and help out. I say when not if because I know one day it'll break it has in the past.

Thanks all:grouphug:

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome:

Its a pleasure to meet you.

You are in the right place to let off steam. I hope you feel a little better for doing so and dont feel you have to apologise for doing so...its good to write down how you feel sometimes.

I am sure you will find your feet soon here. Its very supportive environment and if you do not feel strong, or do not want to discuss anything particularly heavy, there are lighter more humours topics around.

Be nice to catch you round soon.

Take care

Companion :)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Little Miss Trouble, welcome to the forum and you'll be glad to hear that there are many people here that understand what you're going through and are facing similar illnesses. Have a look around and when you're comfortable do get involved (there's lots of silly stuff in the chill out cafe!). I look forward to seeing you soon. Take care.

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum. I find my blog here very helpful. A lot of the time I just witter on about what I've got to do with my day because it helps me to focus. Sometimes, like it was last night, a few of us got together and talked nonsense. Sometimes I talk about how I really feel. I have friends, really good friends, here that I pm in times of need and they help enormously. They're the people that hold my hand when all I want to do is die.

Being bipolar is hard - I've been living with a long time, but you haven't been diagnosed that long, you're probably still in a grieving stage but you can live with it even if it is harder some days than others.

A

Anne1971

Founding Member
Welcome to the board, yeah, I think most of us do the 'screaming' thing now and again.

I have withdrawn from the board a little recently but still find it supportive reading that I am not alone.

Little Miss Trouble

Little Miss Trouble

Hey,

Thanks to all of you who have responded. Its been encouraging that there are people who can help. It can sometimes feel so alone but it feels like I will have a place here where I am not.

Thanks to those who mentioned the chill out cafe it helps to see light hearted things when things all seem hard.

I hope I will be able to join in soon and get to know some of you guys

Thanks

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Hi :)

:welcome: :hug:
I've found this forum sooo helpful and I hope you do too :)
:grouphug:

Aahbut

Aahbut

Hi Trouble, welcome to the forums, and you have a good rant if you want, we all do at some point. I hope you settle in and enjoy the forums.:)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :flowers:

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hey there little miss trouble :welcome: to mhf.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Introduce Yourself 6
2 Introduce Yourself 3
A Introduce Yourself 1
E Introduce Yourself 4
B Introduce Yourself 1