• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How you describe anger?

wraziel

wraziel

Hi everyone. When I become anger I turn so fast , lots of energy, but I can damage people (I don't want but mixed with impulses is not good). What about you. You feel fast too, like all switches is ON?

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

I feel like out of nowhere this tsunami hits me of pressure and I want to claw off my own skin because the pressure is so intense I feel like I cant breathe

G

Girl interupted

Mine simmers until it becomes full irrational emotional reasoning rage.

Ozymandias

Ozymandias

All-encompassing... a burning, destructive thing, full of hatred, and definitely the most powerful of my emotions. I have the urge to annihilate - that really is the only word for it - whoever or whatever has provoked it.

B

Bilbo

Xxxxplosive, molten, mental emotional dysregulation. I am just totally gone..

Base line is light frickin years away when I go.

It scares me so I don’t know wtf it does to those on the receiving end but I can tell when they just can’t look at me the same.

And it all comes from messed up innocence. It’s a head F.

B

Black Despondency

I made a list of states or desires that get triggered by my different states of anger. Rage, spite, malice, pissed off triggered, and woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm pretty good at walking away and no one has had the gaul to fight me after I finally snapped from being bullied. Smiling and laughing are two of my emotionall coping mechanism during times of stress. I'm not diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, but most if not all my negative emotions have been so intense they have caused me to blackout at some point.
  • Blacked out
  • Homicidal
  • Suicidal
  • Wanting to take everything someone value from them
  • Like maiming someone
  • Like provoking a fight

N

nutsie

I live with BPD per son

She get angry easy for no reason

I tell her do relax exercise yoga meditation and stop drink coffee

daddyspader

daddyspader

Mine intensifies VERY fast, and I find myself getting stuck in my thoughts. When I try to distract myself, most of the time my mind goes right back to the issue which made me so angry. I am working on utilizing skills to help bring me back down, but it is so hard. 'BPD rage' is such a b!tch.

S

Susie28

Mine intensifies VERY fast, and I find myself getting stuck in my thoughts. When I try to distract myself, most of the time my mind goes right back to the issue which made me so angry. I am working on utilizing skills to help bring me back down, but it is so hard. 'BPD rage' is such a b!tch.
It took a long time to understand where my rage came from, still harder controlling it. I get these feelings of wanting revenge or vengeful towards people but don't act on it except with ex-partner who is the focus (and largest cause) of mine.