• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

HOW WAS YOUR DAY???

L

laural98

Post panic attack now. A good ish day has turned into a shit one.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Played pool like I do every Friday, I was victorious this week with a score of 7-3.

Granted 2 of those frames I won by my opponent potting the black out of turn but the other 5 frames were pure class in my humble opinion lol.

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
lmao just woke up an hour ago. Going to try to fix my sleep cycle tonight for the umpteenth time. Mostly I am just in limbo waiting on my college of choice to accept/decline my request.

K

Keesha

Fabulous thanks. Back is improving

EverybodyHurts

EverybodyHurts

Day was ok, but feeling a bit 'switched off' because of something that happened earlier. I don't wish to elaborate, as I have a lot of mixed feelings right now and wouldn't be able to explain very well. Nor do I want to bore anyone lol

L

laural98

Day was ok, but feeling a bit 'switched off' because of something that happened earlier. I don't wish to elaborate, as I have a lot of mixed feelings right now and wouldn't be able to explain very well. Nor do I want to bore anyone lol
Hope you’re ok X