• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How was someone able to inject a camera underneath my skin?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I don't think you have a camera under your skin or anywhere. If there was one, it wouldn't have much interesting to view.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T When i was taking Risperdal Schizophrenia Forum 10
fazza I was a horrible person today projecting rage and hatred Schizophrenia Forum 2
TDCI1994 When did your schizophrenia first start and was there any previous mental health issues before? Schizophrenia Forum 58
C For female people, when did you start hallucinating and what was it like? Schizophrenia Forum 2
T I was called a villain. Schizophrenia Forum 26
Funnyday Was it just me Schizophrenia Forum 14
S Had a premonition/ a dream where my ex-lover was drowning me! Schizophrenia Forum 3
THE MANDALORIAN And then...there was home.. Schizophrenia Forum 1
THE MANDALORIAN I was a celebrity Schizophrenia Forum 6
O If it was concluded that the CIA do infact want me dead, would I be able to leave hospital? Or would I have to stay there forever. Schizophrenia Forum 11
LORD BURT I am wondering if I died and was resurrected. Schizophrenia Forum 18
THE MANDALORIAN Today was an excellent day. Schizophrenia Forum 2
F Was anyone aware of schizophrenia as it was developing? Schizophrenia Forum 7
T Can someone help me right this delusion? Schizophrenia Forum 30
P Using someone's past against them Schizophrenia Forum 7
L lonely. need someone to talk to who is going through what I am Schizophrenia Forum 11
T How likely is it that the TV will talk about someone's life? Schizophrenia Forum 42
schizodreamz123 Bad Memory or Someone Playing Tricks On Me Schizophrenia Forum 10
T Can someone talk me out of this delusion? Schizophrenia Forum 39
T Help me someone. Schizophrenia Forum 27
T Can someone help me find this hidden camera? Schizophrenia Forum 36
THE MANDALORIAN What can you do, when someone you love hurts you? Schizophrenia Forum 1
T How can there be a camera so small implanted in someone? Schizophrenia Forum 64
Mr.NiceGuy Putting your thoughts into someone else's head Schizophrenia Forum 6