• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How was someone able to inject a camera underneath my skin?

T

Tombomb

It takes a lot even too say that so tvgirl I respect you because ur strong enough too talk about it

A

Always paranoid

So let me ask, are people telling me the truth or are people just lying to me about not being on camera because its fun to keep me in the dark? I hate to think my friends on here that I trust are lying to me about not being on camera.
I feel like I’m being watched all the time too, I’ve had people tell me big brother is watching you aka the government using technology, I try to ignore it as best as I can! There is definitely a lot of weird stuff going on but I don’t believe there is a camera injected in your skin!

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel like I’m being watched all the time too, I’ve had people tell me big brother is watching you aka the government using technology, I try to ignore it as best as I can! There is definitely a lot of weird stuff going on but I don’t believe there is a camera injected in your skin!
I really hope people will leave me alone since there is no camera.

T

Tombomb

Leave u alone is not a option we want too see u get better

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Nobody implanted you with a camera , you're safe you're secure and you have privacy... all the time.

JessisMe

JessisMe

They weren’t able to and there isn’t one there. xo, j

OCDguy

OCDguy

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but supposing someone was able to plant a camera into someone, what use would it be under the skin, or clothing even?

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but supposing someone was able to plant a camera into someone, what use would it be under the skin, or clothing even?
I believe there is an opening where the camera is. I know that sounds crazy but that's my only explanation.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I believe there is an opening where the camera is. I know that sounds crazy but that's my only explanation.
Doesn't skin have a habit of repairing itself though? :hug:

OCDguy

OCDguy

Yes, but i believe where the camera was placed it healed, but it healed around the camera and didn't cover it up.
Not wanting to sound disrespectful, but if you had a break in your skin, I think you would probably know about it...

T

telepathic_one

I found when they look i can imagine something else and they see that instead, my favorite was imagining white noise like a broken tv.