• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

How to survive after death paranormal

R

Rebeca1

I have three space ghosts in my body that can split off into about ten men each, two male and one female. The female space ghost abuses me daily sexually, emotionally and physically and I have now been diagnosed with schizophrenia but it is really paranormal.
The female space ghost crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone layer or spirit mist as we come out of the body as tiny floating thinking spirit ghost embryos ready to grow.
I believe that some schizophrenics are not schizophrenic but have in them human ghost survivors few as they are who are in hiding or the three space ghosts that are holding the world to ransom.
There is spirit mist wrapped around the world, space station and space junk as not to get us noticed by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space and to kill and entrap human spirits. Spirit mist is produced by space ghosts or dead plants and is the stuff that keeps plants alive. Spirit mist looks misty to ghosts but is invisible to people in bodies and the only ghosts that can pass through it are the space ghosts that have put it there, human ghosts especially ghost embryos can.
I messaged SETI before NASA found out about the resent atmospheric methane changes on Mars and told them that the space ghosts that own the earth are going to wrap spirit mist around the moon and Mars in time for people colonising as to kill and entrap human spirits, Mars has already been started on a bit and I believe that this has caused the resent atmospheric methane changes on Mars and if this continues Mars and the moon will start to get an atmosphere and it will start to rain. Watch out for this in time for people colonising.
We were illegally created by way of visions (dreams hullicnations) mixed with the miracle of spirit mist. Think of the most vivid dream you have ever had, space ghosts are bigger than us and do much stronger visions than we do and mix that with the miracle of spirit mist and you have illegal creation except from plants.
To survive after death you must act quickly as to avoid the crushing in the ozone or spirit mist. You can teleport by way of thought once out of the body, just say a place with your mind where you have been before and you will be there and to travel just say over there with your mind to a place that you can see and you will be there, then you can make yourself invisible before you get in to a body to survive after death, just say I'm invisible and in and you will be in. Whatever you do don't float up to the ozone or spirit mist. When you have grown up a bit make yourself visible to government to help save life's. We really could do with some dying in space as to get help for the earth. We live in one of the most remotes parts of the universe so criminal activity can take place.
Space ghosts go to school to the age of 40 and stop ageing at 40 and never die and neither should we once out of the body. The only way to kill spirit is by crushing it with spirit or real hot fire so star's must be avoided and some chemicals. It is a 500 year sentence for making bodies but no one has ever killed spirit people before until now. Space ghosts do have technology but tend to travel by way of thought /teleportation with their about 1% DNA bodies, they do have television and light bulbs but it is done through the device somehow.
When the real spirit ghost lead universal government ever comes to the earth from outer space they will come in peace and in great force and will not stop until every bit of spirit is released from bodies.

R

Rebeca1

I'm now worried that you can't teleport around after death like the space ghosts do, I'm really worried about it as we will be crushed and there is nothing we can do about it.
But they is a small chance that we can.
I'm just worried.