• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How to stop telepathic harrassment?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

What can I do?

I am at a loss.

I just ignore, but it is so draining and disturbing. Sometimes it stops for 2-3 minutes, and I feel happy, and then it comes back.

Please someone help me

F

FlowerBox

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So funny how when I tried to click on this thread it's the only one that wasnt loading for me.
I wish I could help...I don't hear voices constantly by any means but I really feel like they will gradually get that way for me. I'm sorry you deal with it constantly I know it must be exhausting to try to ignore. Maybe this response seems pointless to you I don't know but it's just been stressing me out a bit though I can't imagine what it's like to be constant... :(

R

Rabit777

Mine are constant. I just started abilify 2 1/2 weeks ago. Hasn’t really helped yet makes me restless which is kinda nice cuz I’ve been productive with my projects. The voices can only influence you not control you. Remember you have control even if they make you not want to do something you want to do. Do it anyway it’s your life not there’s. Headphones are so vital. I do breathing techniques and stretch. I play jewel quest just things to preoccupy yourself. I love on my headphones. Can still hear them but the music calms me. Someone on here told me to embrace the negative and that’s actually helped me mentally. Mine are repetitive so I can predict what they are going to say already and helps me to be better able to let it slide. If you’re not already seek a counselor/ psychiatrist ASAP they have assistance so shouldn’t be an obstacle. Do something ASAP because things get worse with time. Hope this helps a little. Sometimes you’re just gonna have crap days. It’s hard. Do it day by day and try to reset mentally as much as possible.

F

FlowerBox

ACCOUNT CLOSED
@Rabit777 Ah yes the good thing about being restless...it can give so much productivity if you know how to use it...I still have trouble using it to be productive but trying 🙏

R

Rabit777

Oh dude thank goodness I have my hobbies because sometimes I can’t sit still I have to be doing something. So I’ve been going from one hobby to the next. And with the virus and having to stay inside having something to do is a blessing. I’ve painted, I’ve written, I’ve been reading. It’s kind of nice but I do get a little overwhelmed so I stay busy.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

I stopped getting harassed telepathically for the most part awhile back.. I simply just said that I am unwillingly to be a telepath and I dont consider myself to be one.. although I know I have the necessary abilities to be one.. but just because you meet the standards for being a telepath doesnt mean that you are one... it's a choice.. I am never telepathic under any circumstances..permanently.. writing it out on a forum of like minded individuals was my closure.. it took a little while but it worked in the long run.. and brought me a great deal of peace.

R

Rabit777

Lol I dunno I think that’s good sometimes I fell like I’m a telepath but I think that’s psychosis creeping in because of my constant auditory hallucinations. Wish I had some clarity so I could know for certain what is real and what isn’t. I think it’s the constancy that’s keeps me from knowing 100% that what I hear isn’t real. Hope medication helps with that. You seem to be doing so well and I’m so truly happy for you. I want that for myself. And your posts have helped me I know that, just to have some perspective and check myself and check my moods- if I can.

T

tourbillon

I like you EdEd, you are a great inspiration. I am 100% telepathic and can hear almost whatever is think toward me in outside situations. My voices explained me whatever thought you have had regarding someone, it will affect him. Like the little things, people receive it and have to deal with it. Meanwhile you also receive everything from others. So that's a big issue to be a good emitter and a good receiver which I hardly manage. When my grandmother would have anxiety I would feel anxious in the exact same timeframe. I am afraid I can feel others people emotions and I manage them badly. That's a very difficult situation. I try to avoid collapsing and collapsing others with me.

T

tourbillon

LORD BURT there is solutions.
Let me give you one solution that worked for me in the past.
Repeat this sentence : I ASK FOR MERCY. I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. I AM READY FOR EVOLUTION. I ASK AND I KNOW I SHALL RECEIVE, I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE, BUT I AM FOR REPENT, I ASK FOR HELP, I WANT TO GROW THE LIGHT WITHIN, NOW, AND FOR THE NEW FUTUR IN MY LIFE FROM NOW ON I FEEL GRATEFULL. THANKS FOR EVEN THE LITTLE POSITIVE THINGS.

Then you need to do something, because saying is not enough, so maybe take a decision and keep it, do it even if it's a small things, but do it for good.
For me in this period I decided to start never complaining anymore.

In another period I would take a cold shower everyday before saying this sentence.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I also sense others emotions TOURBILLON. I also can sense the spirit world at times. does that make sense

F

FlowerBox

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This may be a stupid question but is it only telepathic harassment if there are voices?

I heard a few last night. A lot of the time it will sound like mumbling like the "transmission" isn't clear but I could make out one phrase
I ask if it's only voices because, I really do believe they are harassing me by making me question myself suddenly when I've otherwise been confident and proud of the progress I've made, and by controlling my body in a very specific way.

Lance__

Lance__

I also sense others emotions TOURBILLON. I also can sense the spirit world at times. does that make sense
Maybe this could mean you have the gift of mediumship? And if you sense other people emotions maybe you are a highly sensitive person (HSP) and an empath, which are are not bad things per se, and can be learnt to manage.
But maybe I'm totally wrong, so if it's not this way just ignore my message :redface:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Maybe this could mean you have the gift of mediumship? And if you sense other people emotions maybe you are a highly sensitive person (HSP) and an empath, which are are not bad things per se, and can be learnt to manage.
But maybe I'm totally wrong, so if it's not this way just ignore my message :redface:
it is kinda involuntary, and sometimes more intense and sometimes not present at all.

J

jimrandle

Do you find that most people always call the authorities if you have a problem ie the Doctor or the Police and then you get them in your head oppressing you with the excuse 'the voices have got to stop'. They think if they just make it the next thing on the agenda to stop the voices then it will stop. Its a load of rubbish. I've been hearing voices since about September 1975 and the drugs have hardly touched it. People put pressure on the Doctor to do something about it so he fills you up with toxic chemicals which don't work and then the people who complained about you are satisfied. If I've got a problem I report to the Almighty not the Doctor or the Police. I've got more faith in megavitamin treatment than pharmaceuticals but even then the voices are as rampant as ever. Professor Abram Hoffer (1917-2009) cured more people of schizophrenia than anyone else on the planet. he's written some good books.