• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

How to start a relation?

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
its ok to talk alot, its quit refreshing to most and if you are genuinly talkative i think its rude if people sit ther saying nothing. i just ment talking about ur problems is kind of unfair as most people will have ther own.

jackshepard

jackshepard

I'm so depressed right now. I just found out the 2 girls I wanted to try to date already have a boyfriend. I can't help but think I will never find love.

D

Dollit

You will find someone when you're least expecting it. It's when you stop looking that you find someone. You'll get there.

jackshepard

jackshepard

Afraid of harming anyone

Hi.
As I just explained in the "depression" forum, I feel really bad since friday, like back to my pre-teen years, and one of the things that scares me a lot is when I told myself "You used to beat up your own mom since the age of 9. What would you do to your girlfriend/wife?". Well, at least I know I hate doing these, and as I already found a way to protect my mom from me, I'm sure I'll find a way to do the same if I become like this with a girl I love.

By the way, I just found out that the "BF" on a friend's pic of the holiday camp girl stands for "Best Friend" and not "BoyFriend", but I don't know if I'll have an opportunity as she's a lot with a friend of hers and they both say they don't know whether or not they're dating together. I don't know if I could do it as, as I already said, she's the kind of person you only meet once in a lifetime, and I'm scared of losing her friendship forever if we date each other and break up (I know it'll happen, as it'll be my 1st relationship EVER).