• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

how to sleep when constantly hearing voices

C

corsica

Hello,

My mother (61) is very spiritual, but has been hearing a negative entity's voice for a long time now. We are praying daily for God to eliminate this demon from her.

However, she needs to sleep and I'd like to get some feedback from other voice hearers how you are able to sleep at night with the voices constantly talking to you and interrupting sleep.

Please advise. May Almighty God help us all in our time of need.

R

rabina

Corsica,
I would suggest having your mother try sleeping in another room and see if there is any
change with the voice.
You can also use ear plugs; they will or should help lessen the intensity or even block it
out depending on how loud this voice is.
You can try leaving a television or radio on throughout the night and day time on a low to high volume.
Have you considered in the mean time to use sleep aids or mild tranquilizers for your mother to be able to sleep?
You can tell the doctor she's suffering from insomnia just for example and do not have to go into details.
I would also suggest searching the internet for a local paranormal team who should be
able to put you in touch with a demonologist/ Priest or qualified person capable
of performing exorcism prayers and blessings if needed.
The paranormal team may want to try and investigate to see if their is activity in the home
where your mother lives also. Don't let this stop you from proceeding; it's not a big deal, but
you can always tell them you would prefer someone they can refer for exoricism prayers or house
blessings/cleansings or deliverances also depending on what your mothers faith is.
Before allowing anyone in, question them thoroughly and you should get a good sense about
them; most are reputable and out to help and again they do not charge for their services.
They should not charge you any money for their services; remember this.
When people speak about demons or being possessed they usually are not possessed, but rather
it (the entity/energy) is attached to the person being bothered by it.
It may not be a demon, but it could be a very persistant and mean energy.
You and your mother can also demand that it leave in the name of the Father/or Jesus or God.
You can also use the words; I cast you out in the name of Jesus, the Father or God whichever suits your needs.
Refer to the Bible also and the internet for prayers and comfort.
User Super Z has exorcism prayers listed under Research and Home Remedy that you can play also.
http://forum.intervoiceonline.org/showthread.php?t=767&page=5
http://forum.intervoiceonline.org/showthread.php?t=767
You can contact me thru email and tell me where you live also and I could possibly find
someone in your area who may help you if you do not find anyone thru the internet.
Good Luck and May this thing be gone from your lives forever...

C

corsica

hello thanks for your response. We are based north of atlanta, in the suburb called Alpharetta.

do other voice hearers use GABA with any success? She is very adverse to using meds of any kind for her sleep. She tried valerian last night, but still continued with disturbances.

I'm not able to view PMs for some reason so I will check back for any responses.

may God almighty bless all of you and also help you to resolve your problems!

R

rabina

Corsica,
You should check to make sure your private message and email is enabled and also not filled up to the maximum amount of messages.
If so, then you need to empty it.

I will get back with any information regarding paranormal investigators or demonologists if this is the route you want to take.

You can start with this link that I found if you choose to, but I'm waiting to hear back from a contact I have.

http://alpharetta.olx.com/is-your-h...ranormal-experiences-we-can-help-iid-16360246

Hope your mother does better in the coming days.

R

rabina

Corsica,
Hope things are better with your mother also.
John Zaffis researches the paranormal and is a demonologist.
He is very experienced in this area.
He should be able to refer you hopefully to someone in Georgia.
I am still waiting on one other person who can also help with a referral.
Just say to John if and when you call that someone on the internet referred you; that's fine.
He is listed on the internet also under John Zaffis.
1-203-375-6083

rabina

B

Batman

Since I was a baby, I've always slept with the blanket over my head, facing the wall.
Those sleeping masks, cloth, also work very well for me.
Batman

G

gregbo

I am sorry to hear that your mother has problem with sleeping. For how long does she hear the voice now? Maybe it would help to turn on some background music when she goes to bed or may bird twittering or something like that. I am sorry but at the moment I do not have other suggestions for you. I will also pray for you and your mother. God bless you all.

D

dlzoidberg

I use my ipod shuffle to block voices at night.

maxitab

maxitab

Yes, I do like dl, only I use talking CD's I mean spoken word.....stories. This works really well for me.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Yes music for me too and my anti psychs of course!

Star-28

Star-28

my voices vary.. sometimes they are loud when my surroundings are noisy and sometimes they are loud when it is silent. but they definitely bug me while trying to sleep. ERR!! i usually take a clonezepam to help me sleep.

keepsafe

keepsafe

DL I don;t think mine help either hence the voices still and the psychotic episodes still - maybe though just maybe I would be much worse???? Who knows

Yes they bug me too Star-28 got to lalalalalalala them out sometimes, make me swear

keepsafe

keepsafe

aCRAPrazine - says it all LOL

Star-28

Star-28

the bloody bastards!! wish they would just shut up when i tell them to!