How to make a strangers day?

M

mcfly007

HI, Im a prettys easy going extrovert. and i was wondering, How can i make a strangers day?

usually i talk abou the latest news. or tell them about good movies. and i just wanted to see what you guys od to make someones day? i really enjoy doing this as i find it quit fun putting a smile on someones face.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
if i was the stranger i'd prefer you leave me alone. nothing person though i dont like talking.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

HI, Im a prettys easy going extrovert. and i was wondering, How can i make a strangers day?

usually i talk abou the latest news. or tell them about good movies. and i just wanted to see what you guys od to make someones day? i really enjoy doing this as i find it quit fun putting a smile on someones face.
Its a great idea. I like the latest movies - including x-men and star wars.

if i was the stranger i'd prefer you leave me alone. nothing person though i dont like talking.
blueglass can be a right misery at times. ;)

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I agree with BG, I would want to be left alone.

This woman at the gym started talking to me once about why people take their mobiles into the gym. So I gave her some possible reasons, and she went on and on, then started telling me about how friendly she is and likes chatting to people. I wish I could have told her that I am not friendly and want to be left alone, she didn't seem to be getting hints from my body language.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sometimes a full on conversation can be too much, especially if i'm in an anti-social mood or i'm in a rush.
To be honest, just a nice smile from someone can make a huge difference. You don't need to use words. x

M

mcfly007

thanks for the suggestions you guys! your a great help.
i think from now on im gonna keep the conversations short and sweet, but im also gonna smile at people more and open doors for them at places of buisness.