• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How to Lose Weight! <3

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I haven't been well for the week, for a couple of reasons, problematic health issues, physical health, at home not unwell thankfully not, in hospital, no thankfully in home only.

I am ho ping that over the weekend, tomorrow, if I happen to be up earlier, than I have been, I will do my tradiitonal low impact aeroibcs, and cardio dance working out, for about an hour and or plus a half hour extra.

Dietary wise fine.

My weight has steadily come down, from about 10st, to 9 and 3 quarters, and with that for the time being, I am happy.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I happen to be up very early for once, I will do my workout from about 6/6.15am.

The workout shall consist of traditonal aerobics to begin with, then, contemporary fitness dance working out, should take up to an hour and a half.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have done my workout session. I wished to have done a particular segment, only I missed cued when to cue in, for the moves, I felt, I have done plenty of exercising in one session, I'll call it a day. The workout session, consisted of traditional aerobics, and, contemporary dance. No toning though not for today.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Following in at home this is, a parental outburst, which caught me in the middle of it all and a very stressful indeed, I happen to be upvery early now i don't know whether if it was my paranoia, or, following on from that yesterday afternoon, and early evening, anyway I am u p, and it's good becuase it enables me to get a 2 and a half hours workout done.

Have a good day all ,

Best regards all

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I haven't been at allw ell. I have had my sinuses act up, and also arthrically in my legs.and feet. I do have ap roblem corn there. In foot.

Hopefully, when ever we should happen to receive better brighter milder, drier weather, I'll then do my indoor working out in at home.

In terms of fitness dance class attendances, i am monitoring the government very closely in this respect.

Dietary wise, absolut ely fine, except slightly confort food zone, eating, rats, weather wise, - annoyingly to follow rain rian rain.

Have a good week,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm alright very well, mental and ex ternal mental health wise. There was a pparently a bit of a nutcase, in my aera, before, however, I mentally indirectly swung by them, and I was fine.

I have resumed my fitness working out stratergies, now, and I have done my chair ballroom style of dances, today. i hope to repeat, tomorrow, or on Monday.

Dietary wise, aggh, I have been overeating somewhat in be tween meals, slap on my thigh, we have had a nightmare few weeks, what with no hea t, boiler failed us, had to install a new one, and finally we were able tohave a job task done, of boiler installation, work. Took a day and a half to complete.

Anyway we;'er back to normal, with th eheating, only ah, we have a problem, with the hot water!
Dad's rung the supervisor, to check how to increase the figure up, for longer lasting hot water.

It will be sorted, out, in due course.

I'lll do chair ballroom style of dance workout, for the next week.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All, Hi R_Sxo,

I have done my chair workout for today.

I happened to have weight checked and my weight has slightly gone up.i think it's because i was having a few too many of peanut butter in take, on bread, and crackers, and having in between meals, I must no tdo somet hing about that.

I have reduced greatly my intake of baked/jacket potatoes, alt hough what with the recent spell of weather, and irritiblity i went back to having one or two. And having more noodles which add boiling hot water. Still maintaining, buying subs, o f tuna and salad, on frequent basis.

I hope to be working out by chair workout ballroom styles of dance, tomorrow or Wednesday.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie..

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My weight has rapidly gone up to 10st. I must do somethign about that.

Cutting out snacking skips, in the evenings, and also throuhg the day, choclatety items as well.

I do intend keeping with tuna subs, and the odd baked potato here and thre.

I am intending ho pefully, getting more chair dancing done.

I have just noticed i have a message, I will post now for the time being.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have good news; recently I found myself, weighing literally on 10st.

I have since I first and last weighed on Wednesday, dropped a few ounzes, away f rom 10st.

Slowly and surely once more it's heading in the right direction.

I am h oping that next weekend, Ic an resume with my chair dancing workouts.

I am still planning diet wise of, intending to get more tuna subs footlong preferable, it's more econonical, and one or two jacket potatoes a week or month haven't quite decided on timeframe yet, and a whole lot less, being warmer weather now, less amount of pot noodles at lunchtimes, in at home.

If after my dad's procedure, and he is fit and well, we might go out to eat, preferably indoors, and in stead of pasta on side, I will order roasted veg, to accompany the main protein component in this instance, chicken or veal milanese.

Havea good week all, and I shall update next week, if the weat her patten changes, so could I, I might have to result into comfort food zone eating.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

Recently I knew my weight had gone up slightly to just above 10st, I'm pleased to say, I have dropped some ounzes, of weight, so I am pleased about that. I would really like to get down to 9 and a half stone once more.

I have done my chair ballroom styles of dance, this morning, I was very arthritis painful in the ankles, and generally about me, I had safely abort the remainder of session slightly earlier.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.