How to Lose Weight! <3

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am pleased to report, and having done (and this will be) my once a week weight check, I was weighing above just above 10st, on Thursday or Friday, I have just weighed myself and today will be once a week weight check, next go, next Monday all being well, I am now weighing just under 10st, about an onze/or pound, anyway it's a start in the right direction.

This is to enable to safely get to 9 and a half, or 9 st.

I am hoping to do my workout this late morning, of either tradtional aerobics, or salsacise.

On Wednesday, all being well, I'll go to zumba, in whch I have done this level of class style before.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am pleased to report, that I have safely lost some weight off, I am now weighing somethin like just under 10st, so carefully going in the rigt direction.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Hi Folks,

I am pleased to report, that I have safely lost some weight off, I am now weighing somethin like just under 10st, so carefully going in the rigt direction.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.
Well done Natalia thats amazing what did you do to achieve it ?

N

natalie

Thanks very much.

How did I achieve it? Well, by cutting back and down on normal bread style sandwiches, baked/jacket potatoes, and having peanut butter no s ugar, on rice cakes.
and at times for lunches, and evening meal times, not more than 1 on the same day thouhg, pots of noodles, which add hot boiling water.

Getting chair fitness workouts done also, I am going to try to do mine, later on today.

Best Wishes.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Thanks very much.

How did I achieve it? Well, by cutting back and down on normal bread style sandwiches, baked/jacket potatoes, and having peanut butter no s ugar, on rice cakes.
and at times for lunches, and evening meal times, not more than 1 on the same day thouhg, pots of noodles, which add hot boiling water.

Getting chair fitness workouts done also, I am going to try to do mine, later on today.

Best Wishes.
Congrats Natalie sort of the same for me took up 1 hour walks a day cut out all processed food and weightlifting is helping in 49 days i think it is now i lost nearly 2 stone

N

natalie

Thanks, Mayflower7.

I couldn't feel for my chair fitness this evening owing to problems mentally wearing me out from earlier week.

I am much much better following on from those problems, still lurking though, and hopefully I'll do another chair fitness, over the weekend.

Weather will be impossible, so no zumba gold, on Saturday, I'll attend the following week.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Good to hear that things are stable - keep it up!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have just done my chair fitness. I am now feeling much more less stress, I had problems this week, and more fitter and more toned.

i hope to repeat chair fitness session, later on today.

Dieting wise, very well, surprisingly, I'm not overeating in between meals.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

At long last, parents are going to all being well choose a dvd unit to replace old one, and certainly by next week, I should safely and comfortably be able to resume normal standing based workouts consisting of low impact salsacise for a few days, traditional aerobics, and a then a dancier and toning aerobics workout, I'll off course s hall build up gradual.

Dieting wise, I'm doing rather well. Considering I have had shocks come up and stresses recently, I certainly haven't been overeating too much, nope, in between meals, I ha rdly have too much normal bread sandwiches these days, I have rice cakes instead, or ryvita, normal tuna sub style sandwiches, lunchtimes, I have had a few too many baked/jacket potatoes, I'll greatly reduce those and I now have the odd noodles from pot which add boiling h ot water.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

That's great news - looks like you're looking forward to the new DVD unit! Sorry to hear about health, but good to hear that you're eating well and healthy :) Keep it up!

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately, we couldn't manage to purchase a new dvd unit so far.

When it is much cooler, Wednesday and Thursday, I shall do my chair fitness.

I have been given an idea, I am going to check with the leisure centre near me, if i could pre view a class of zumba gold, preferably at 2.30pm, on a Tuesday afternoon, and then I can monitor the choregraphy and decide whether if I'll be able to master the routines. I think it is more of a dance class, rather than dance mixed with toning, which I shall prefer. Anyway, I will check with the leisure centre first, before I actually go and pre view a class.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am putting chair fitness on hold, owing to the ridicolous heatwave.

Apparently, tomorrow shall be much more cooler.

Diet, wise, I'm doing well, on that front.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Sounds like a good idea re the leisure centre! Should cool down soon, so you can get working again! Glad to hear is all well otherwise.

On my end, I'm forced to stop my workout routine for a while due to injuries. It's frustrating, as I like to be up and moving, but I guess now is the time to relax and recover :) Hoping for a quick recovery!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm unwell today with sinuses, or headache pressure, from psorasis and boils, I couldn't feel to do my chair fitness today as I half hoped. I am half hoping on Saturday morning, or on Tuesday afternoon, I'll go to zumba gold dance class.

Diet wise, I'm eating well.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.