How to Lose Weight! <3

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Well, I have been sleeping so well as of late, I haven't been able to fit my morning workouts in!

My dieting is now back to normal, following on what with Passover. Relief!.

i am hoping that tomorrow at some point in the day, I'll get a maddening harder and faster workout of dancier aerobics, and also strengthening toning workout done.

I have to cut back and down on choclate, as the dentist has caught me out, and also I have boils condiitons to think of, and off course weight.

i hope you have been reasonably healthier and fit, and studying hard for your exams.

Have a good week,

Best regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey Natalie!x

Good to hear from you! It's great to hear that you're doing well and working hard - keep it up!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Apologies, I couldn't respond earlier, I have been having terrible arthritic hand, and wasn't able to type fluently earlier on this afternoon. I am much much better now.

I am hoping that while parents, are out, or, if i happen to be up earlier tomorrow morning, I'll get my lower impact salsacise workout done, less impact for the knees, completely different to that of zumba, and aerobics. And line dancing.

Dieitng wise, still do overall though what with Passover, over, horray, I can work on resuming to my normal weight levels hopefully.

I hope you do well in your exams,

Have a good week,

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Not_here,

It's not as easy though, so it's easier said than done, when away on holiday/vacation, complimentary laughing, where parents and I go, the meals portions are far too big. We often end up happily having t o share, 3. If we are ordering the same type of meal, this is.

If I happen to be anxious/stressed, I will have the habit of overeating, normally though, I can manage very well.

N

natalie

HI R_Sxo,

I am planning to attend my 1st class after a long abscense, of zumba gold, on Saturday morning.

It's a earlier bird class of 9.30am. I have been to this class before.

Dieting wise, doing well. This week, except, that what with the weather, and my mental health my dieting has had a few slip ups. I'll rectify that next week.

Have a good week,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

No worries - good to hear that Zumba is back! Keep it up :)

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I was busier in at home yesterday, and very tired, so I couldn't manage to get to the zumba this morning.

I'm away for the next couple of weeks, so hopefully, and all being well I'll go after my holiday.

Dieting wise, I seemingly am ok.

Have a good week,

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I'm unwell at the moment, so I haven't been able to workout, I have had boils complaints.

I must cut back and down, on the sugar food stuff, i'm afraid that's where my temptation is.

I am going away holiday wise with parents.

All being well thereafter I am back, I'll workout in at home again, depending on the boils side of things from holiday eating, hopefully not.

i am looking forward to the holiday, though.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I am very well. I happened to have been up earlier, much earlier, so I thouight right, I'll get my low impact salsacise done, which I have just completed.

I have had a lot of agitation, through mental h ealth initially and mainly paranoia such as are people talkling about one or somewhat, and conversations very louder not to my liking. So therefore, my dieting has slipped, into my comfort food zone, of choclate eating. Not all the time continously, no, only maybe 1 or 2 packs small packs, a day, and until the agitation gives over, usually only on a short term temporary basis.

I'm going to be away on holiday now, to a different country, usual sort, so I will hopefully just increase the level of pace within of walking. Whilst, when I am not assisting my mother she can't get up easily f rom sitting down, and also she can't handle walking distances, not on her own now.

Have a good Sunday all,

I'll debrief from airport vicintiy location at some point.

Best regards all.

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Awh no, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! Hopefully going on holiday will help lift your spirits a little - hope you enjoy!x

Hope you feel a little better soonx

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I'm much better now. I am away with parents now, presently in airport vicinity, and fly out tomorrow to our other country.

I'll be away for a couple of weeks.

I hope you are well.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have since returned back from holiday over the last weekend, a mad frantic t ime earlier week at home it has been, unpacking wise, and sorting things out for the laundry!

Anyway, I am now back, and now that I am back, I plan to reboot my fitness regime, management, not only for weight, also for mental health.

I plan initally, to do chair fitness for the first couple of weeks.

After that, I'll switch into low impact salsacise workout.

This will be my exercise plan for the time being.

Dieting wise; cutting back and down on peanut no sugar butter sandwiches, and baked potatos, having noodles where one adds hot water, for lunchtimes, a few times a week, and reducing sub purchases, and baked potatos for lunchtimes. Hopefully, if my irritiblities don't suffer due to bad forcasts of weather, to reduce intakes and purchases of getting packs of choclate pieces. These would have only been one or two a day.

Planning to have increased amounts of wa ter, fruit teas. Keeping limitations of cola, only for volunteering purposes to enable to keep awake better. Will plan to buy energy tablets, energy food bars. in place of cola.

I always, always have balanced meals, in evenings together with parents at home, we'll alternate between a kosher meat meal, and with 2 veg, though i'll have meat and 1 veg, ie, no potato, in evening meal, and alternating via a fish or vegetarain or vegetarian pasta meal in evenings.

I shall do an update, in due course, later on, next week.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

calories in vs calories out dont consume more than you burn it is simple in theory it all comes down to your relationship with food

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm pleased to say that I am weighing slightly under 10 st, now, so it's a step in the right direction.

I haven't been well today, so I couldn't feel to do my chair fitness session, in at home. If I feel much better in time for during the earlier evening 6 and 8.30 timeframe, I'll do my chair fintess session then. Otherwise, tomorrow.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Hi R_Sxo,

Well, where can I start?

I am sleeping still very well, not a 4 o clock character and haven't been in a long while, I haven't been able to allocate my workouts in the early mornings time frames. I am still not now literally no, sleeping very well at the moment.

I was hoping to get my salsacise done, t his morning, there were changes of plans beyond my control at the last minute, so I am half hoping earlier evening that I'll get my chair fitness done.

I have greatly cut back and down on normal sandwiches of peanut butter no sugar added, this rotten weather hasn't been helping so I've resulted into choclate comfort eating again, slight slip up, and reducing the number of subs. Instead, of those, I have noodles, for my lunchtimes, or evening meal snacks, depending on what parents and I are going to have for an evening meal.

In the week, I'll be out for the day, and I'll have a balanced non meat lunch within my care and community centre.

Hopefully all being well.

Best regards all,

Have a good day all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have just done my chair fitness session.

I aim to do this every other day.

When also I'll be able to, I'll then do a normal standing based workout, reguarly hopefully.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

N

natalie

Hi folks,

After having managed about time, to get a low impact salacise workout done this morning, earlier morning, hopefully on Monday, I'll workout earlier morning then.

I'm away for 1 night Saturday on to Sunday. Only over to Kent, my brother lives there on a part time basis, and he has a girlfriend. Long term girlfriend.

I am looking forward to the 1 night away.

I hope to gradually build up my fitness, after returning to home from Kent, on a regular and frequent basis.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Things had gone pear shaped for me today, I couldn't get my salsacise workout done as pre planned, parents had a serious problem, to do with house contents, and we had to our plumbing service out, miracously, they sorted out the problem and cause. As normal now.

I am hoping and I am digesting at the moment, to do my chair fitness, later during the evening.

And I think I might have been loosing some weight. I have cut back down on baked/jacket potatos, and in place of subs as well, having noodles just with hot boiling water, for lunches, and cutting back and down on choclate slabs, carefully observing how much i eat from the choclate slabs, and also peanut butter sandwiches, and though I will say, this; had couldn't settle down to sleep problems overnight Tuesday and late night Tuesday, therefore, it caused irritiblity and stress for me the following day, i overate just a bit too much! slap on my thigh. Certainly overnight just gone, I had slept much better overall, very well, and I am less irritible, and less stressed today, and eaten a whole lot less. Which is my norm, normally that I will eat less between meals.

If I could have mostly regularly decent overnight of sleeping this is.

I am hoping I'll get my low impact salsacise workout done, over this weekend. And or earlier week.

i have said this before, i do together with parents and depending what we are having for our evening meal, always have protein component, and also certainly 1 veg, no normal of any type of potato, unless, jacket based, however, I am doing away with those, and sticking all being well to sweet potatos in place of pasta and or chips, in a restaurant we go to.

I am having cranberry juice to drink, and I need to get hold of another bottle of cranberry juice.

Mental health wise, I'm very well. And sticking with 25ml of med, helps me to sleep better overnights.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have managed to do my chair fitness dvd segment workout. Hopefully, earlier week, I'll get a normal standing based workout done, of low impact salsacise.

My food intake has greatly reduced overall today. I feel, because I settled to sleep and slept much better overnight, I just couldn't settle late Tuesday night.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.